• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gsmitchell

gsmitchell

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Need to ask about a strange sound issue. When I first boot the tablet, the sound is fine if I o something that has sound first ( YouTube, watch a video file, etc. ). But if I do something like use Facebook first, then the sound does not work until I reboot the tablet, and do something with sound first. I have removed dspmanager but no joy. Anyone got any ideas bout hoe to fix that? Thanks!

#2 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,272 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi all! I have really enjoyed using this ROM, it has made a world of difference in using the gTab! The problem I would like to solve is an audio issue. If I turn on the gTab, and use something with audio right away ( YouTube, movie, etc. ) the sound is great. But if I use Facebook first, then I have to reboot to get the audio to work. Lately ( in the last 2-3 weeks ) it has also started having audio problems if it goes to sleep. After I wake it up, no audio and I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Thanks!

:lol: lolz... You started a new topic and I have no idea to which rom you refer.

Moving your topic off the Viewsonic G-Tablet 1.2 ROM Development subforum to Viewsonic ViewPad/G-Tab Subforums Please read this post before posting on development boards. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!! - [UPDATED 5/23/2011]

Thanks and good luck with your audio issue.
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers