A Folding Case for Hyundai A7HD with a Film Screen Protector

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

Hi, every owner of Hyundai A7HD! You may find it difficult to get a case which is totally fit for your slim android tablet.

If you are interested and looking for it, please find it at the most well-known auction site, it is available at e bay.

Just search it by typing A7HD

Thanks!

Edited by yougaku, 02 June 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#2 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

The thing looks good, and would like to have one..but I wanna wait a bit more till the black leather ones come out..

Sent from my xoom using Tapatalk 2

#3 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

The thing looks good, and would like to have one..but I wanna wait a bit more till the black leather ones come out..

Sent from my xoom using Tapatalk 2

I've already communicated with the supplier but they told me they had no intention to produce the black one, so you may need to wait for a longer time for its debut.

#4 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

I've already communicated with the supplier but they told me they had no intention to produce the black one, so you may need to wait for a longer time for its debut.

Black goes well with the black tablet and any other stuff you have with you..I dunno what's the problem here, but I'm worried that if I'll order the brown ones now and the black ones get released sometime after, I'll have problems with what to do with the brown one... still wanna wait.. ;)

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#5 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

Black goes well with the black tablet and any other stuff you have with you..I dunno what's the problem here, but I'm worried that if I'll order the brown ones now and the black ones get released sometime after, I'll have problems with what to do with the brown one... still wanna wait.. ;)

Nevermind, I will keep trying to find the black one for you and inform you at once in case of finding it.

#6 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

Nevermind, I will keep trying to find the black one for you and inform you at once in case of finding it.

Sounds good buddy! Hit me up when u find one, will you? TIA

#7 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Sounds good buddy! Hit me up when u find one, will you? TIA

No problem, I will contact you if I find it.

#8 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Searched all over the internet, and found this "custom" leather case as the only one available for the A7HD..it ONLY comes in brown color, looks like it fits perfectly and looks good, but at about USD 20 shipped, it is a bit expensive IMO..

Edited by boofman, 22 June 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#9 redtablet8

redtablet8

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

I have got one, that't prefect.. may have a look first: http://goo.gl/IoGIm

#10 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

I have got one, that't prefect.. may have a look first: http://goo.gl/IoGIm

Seems like this is the only one available anywhere..wonder why they never made one in black..if they somehow brought it down to USD 10 I'd grab one now as most are at USD 20..

#11 kumprinx

kumprinx

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

i've just ordered the same one.
carries my A7HD in a bag with many thing inside.
since there's no other choice, had to make do with that brown color.

or maybe we can find ant 7" case that fits?
zipper bag? Fold?

#12 mtr33

mtr33

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:29 AM

Please let me know how your order takes to arrive & what shipping carrier you selected? I'm about to order one from there as well (have to wait for my PayPal account to be fixed :( ).

#13 kumprinx

kumprinx

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:01 AM

here:
http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

The site accept credit card, and provide free escrow service between seller and buyer.
If you don't receive the item, don't release the payment.
I'd take the free shipping options, usually 2-3 weeks.
You can opt for DHL for extra bucks.

<<<<--- And I don't remember uploading my face to this forum. How is this possible? LOL.

#14 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

I currently use the red and black generic 7in pouch..seems like we don't have that much choice with accessories..I wish there was a leather case in black that hugs our tablet in a way that we can show off the nice curves of our sexy tablets.. :D

Sent from my A7HD using Tapatalk 2

#15 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

here:
http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

The site accept credit card, and provide free escrow service between seller and buyer.
If you don't receive the item, don't release the payment.
I'd take the free shipping options, usually 2-3 weeks.
You can opt for DHL for extra bucks.

<<<<--- And I don't remember uploading my face to this forum. How is this possible? LOL.

Went ahead and ordered this one for lack of other options..no free shipping for me to my country, so I went the DHL way (EMS was about 5 usd more)..total was at about 32 USD but I found a 5usd coupon! Still, at 28 USD it's a bit expensive so this better be worth it..

#16 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Went ahead and ordered this one for lack of other options..no free shipping for me to my country, so I went the DHL way (EMS was about 5 usd more)..total was at about 32 USD but I found a 5usd coupon! Still, at 28 USD it's a bit expensive so this better be worth it..

Where do you come from? In fact, you can bid it or buy it at e bay, it costs less than US$21.50 or US$23.50 (including shipping fee & screen protector). Without screen protectors, it costs just US$19.50 or US$21.50 (including shipping fee). If you are member of slatedroid, a free screen protector will be given when you purchase only the folding case. However, payment can only be accepted via PayPal. For more detail or special offer, all of you can contact me directly.

Edited by yougaku, 04 July 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#17 mtr33

mtr33

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Bought this exact cover here for <€10 (now @$15 incl. shipping). Would have preferred black, but apart from that it's the perfect cover.

#18 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Bought this exact cover here for <€10 (now @$15 incl. shipping). Would have preferred black, but apart from that it's the perfect cover.

In fact, the shipping charge is not free for certain countries, such as the case of boofman, which costed USD 32.00 as a result. Therefore, you may find another option on e-Bay, if you declare as a member of slatedroid, a free screen protector will be given even you purchase the one without any protectors.

#19 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

In fact, the shipping charge is not free for certain countries, such as the case of boofman, which costed USD 32.00 as a result. Therefore, you may find another option on e-Bay, if you declare as a member of slatedroid, a free screen protector will be given even you purchase the one without any protectors.

Yep..should have gone your way..got robbed by local customs which charged me another USD8..still it fits perfectly and would order another one if it they will ake one that's black..

#20 yougaku

yougaku

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

What a pity...but there will no black case as the manufacturer is focusing on other tablets, so no hopes for the black one.