[rom] cm9 nightlies

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3521 cyberhost

cyberhost

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

I just have to say that this is the most informative thread I have ever seen.

I have the cm9.1 running on my Allwinner A13 7" tablet. A few problems I had was the volume buttons not working, and menu button and home button also not working.

After a quick search I saw a post about the suni4 file the user edited, so I went to my original roms backup opened the file and changed the codes in the file on the tablet and hey presto all keys working.

All I have to work out now is screen roation. It works in the CM9. edition but is 90 degrees off. And does not work at all in 9.1 however this to me is a small small price.

So thank you each and every one of the users who have taken the time to post their workouts in the thread and thank you for creating this stunning rom

I just have to say that this is the most informative thread I have ever seen.

I have the cm9.1 running on my Allwinner A13 7" tablet. A few problems I had was the volume buttons not working, and menu button and home button also not working.

After a quick search I saw a post about the suni4 file the user edited, so I went to my original roms backup opened the file and changed the codes in the file on the tablet and hey presto all keys working.

All I have to work out now is screen roation. It works in the CM9. edition but is 90 degrees off. And does not work at all in 9.1 however this to me is a small small price.

So thank you each and every one of the users who have taken the time to post their workouts in the thread and thank you for creating this stunning rom

#3522 andrewT

andrewT

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

It has been nightmare for last day! I have Eken A90 and all want to do is to resize system partition to be able install Google apps when 4.1.1 Cyanogen is installed (and I dont want to use lite Cyanogen Lite version!!!). I tried imgrepacker and icreased nandd size_lo value 262144 (256mb) in file sys_config.fex to larger (358400 = 350Mb), then built new image and flashed with LiveSuite. But df shows that /system is 251mb large (no matter how I increase nandd)! Am I missing something? Or there is another way to do that?

Edited by andrewT, 13 January 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#3523 pogodancer

pogodancer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hi Andrew
If you did everything right, you have To flash a rom From cwrm to make system See the large partition.

Gesendet von meinem Viewpad 10S mit VegaBean Beta 5

#3524 nerevarine

nerevarine

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Need help LY-F1 clone:
loaded via CWM last of build of CM9 BUT forgot to install compatibility zip. Now have tablet w/out touch response and w/out CWM - cannot run this one. Any suggestions how to unbrick ?

#3525 pogodancer

pogodancer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Now have tablet w/out touch response and w/out CWM - cannot run this one.

Use a mouse.

#3526 nerevarine

nerevarine

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

@up - funny ;)

Already solved :) Found mini adb pack, run adb shell. Found device and reboot to recovery :)
Just need to proper install CM9, gapps and compatibility zip. And voila! Almost fully worked tab - almost, cause the resistive buttons don't work.
Different comp zip? In any case - much greater improvement in working.

Great job Christian Troy!

#3527 Programmargorp

Programmargorp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Flashed this to my A13 tablet with a zet6221 Touchscreen controller, the touchscreen does not work.
Anyone know any compatibility packs with a driver for that controller?

#3528 Nucky

Nucky

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

it says "deluxe" it should have something different from "regular", in that case the touchscreen.

using aokp wont change the facts since they require the same comp zip.

probably it'd need a proper comp zip, maybe in the next days i'll do it... i'm not made of stone and need to rest sometimes. :(

Christian..

Have been following lots of threads on this. Have a Sanei N83 with latest Sanei firmware and have successfully managed to root the device with Tasselhoff script. Now in the dreaded throes of getting CWM recovery installed. It seems no matter what I try, when I reboot into recovery mode, I don't wind up in CWM but back in the stock anpei (Sanei) recovery screen but, before I get to that, I get the icon with a droid on its back with a warning triangle in its guts.
My ROM Manager app tells me that my current recovery is ClockworkMod 5.X.X.X but rebooting to recovery from ROM manager gets me back to the dreaded Sanei recovery and not CWM.

Any hints, tips or suggestions?

Nucky

#3529 farhan_iffy

farhan_iffy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

hye guys, i am in need of some help i am using ampe a90 tablet and i had try to update that same as the formula of eken a90 but i had 2 problems 1st is touch is not working and second my internal memory of 16gb is not available in every position i got this error after going into recovery mod (please mount your sdcard) but sdcard is working so please please please some body post a step by step instructions how to update AMPE A90 to 4.1.1 or if possible then 4.2 :D

#3530 YoYoost

YoYoost

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

I got too this msg.

got damaged SD card msg. Cannot mount the internal SD now;
Anyone have any solution?

Have you tried it on a PC?

#3531 dannymur

dannymur

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Have you tried it on a PC?

Just to be sure, this is regarding Internal SD??

So, there is a Format internal zip with updateme app....I think!!

Also, to format External SD, for best performance and alignment, use SD Formatter, here:SD Formatter 4.0

#3532 Benjaza

Benjaza

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Didn't work the camera in ICOO D90W V2 (16G120515A20621)

#3533 Rudik

Rudik

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Hello Christian. Help me please. I really need your help. Sorry that I write with mistakes, but I'm very bad speak English. While situation is this: I have a tablet Impression Impad 1113, android version 4.0. Update to version 4.1 will not. Custom firmware is also not on this tablet. Today, the Internet has found your firmware firmware CyanogenMod 9 for tablets on AllWinner A10. Universal bags.I want to flash your device, because the official firmware android 4.0, it is very slow and lag. My question is whether this is suitable firmware on my tablet Impression Impad 1113? And where can I find the compatibility patch for my tablet, which is set after the installation of the firmware. I rely very much for your help. Thank you.

#3534 fraction

fraction

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Some one help me please? i'm running on my Yarvik 465 tab> cm9_nightly_20120711, gapps-ics-20120429-signed + v3_compatibility_1.2.0

I got the problem, "got damaged SD card msg. Cannot mount the internal SD"
(the tab wen't terribly slow, so i made a factory reset, this resulted in an fresh CM9, but now the internal memory is gone??? > not SD card)
The zip from update me "if your internal memory can't be mounted" didnt work.

Al also tried this : http://checkrom.com/...al-sd-card.994/
didn't work.

This is the log from Terminal:

app_33@android:/ $ su
255|app_33@android:/ # cat proc/partitions
major minor #blocks name

93 0 16384 nanda
93 8 2048 nandb
93 16 32768 nandc
93 24 452144 nandd
93 32 1228800 nande
93 40 1024 nandf
93 48 32768 nandg
93 56 131072 nandh
93 64 5884368 nandi
93 65 5883344 nandi1

Some one has a soltution for me please?

#3535 xavierve

xavierve

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hi Christian, they say your are the magitian to keep alive and "old" allwinner A10 tablet :)
I was reading at #817 that ProjectSun user said that your ROM goes right into KNC MD902 tablet, **IF**

"download the cm9 nightly. open the zip with totalcommander and REMOVE THE BOOTLOADER folder, otherwise you have no working touchscreen and buttons after flashing. believe me.
"

well, I did flash and that's true: touchscreen doesn't responde.

I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT How to "remove the bootloader folder from zip"
(I did open the zip -structured- but: where is such bootloader folder?

can somebody explain me what "bootloader folder" is?

thanks in advance!

#3536 ruben46_

ruben46_

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

This rom is dead since 2012 don't wait any support from Christian Troy here

#3537 Fratsto

Fratsto

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

Just downloading and will update my progress

#3538 apollo_el

apollo_el

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hey guys,

I've been looking for: "cm9_nightly_20120913.zip"  http://allwinner-cm9.googlecode.com/files/cm9_nightly_20120913.zip]2012-09-13 does not work anymore. Could someone point me to a working link?

Thanks!

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By s2k7 in s2k7's Blog, on 17 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

Source: [rom] cm9 nightlies

Read Full Entry →