• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#221 sgranapannocchie

sgranapannocchie

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

have you tryed setcpu?
yesterday i found an problem,maybe battery setting bug,my kid play on tablet since the battery was empty and tab shut down,connected to charger still battery empty logo on display and the tab not turn on,after some hours whit charger the tab is in same conditions so cant use.
after 2 minutes whit motorola v3 charger on usb port the tab have 1% battery and can turn on,so at last,the motorola charger work much better.
@R91--- if u can plz try new battery setup.

Hi R91 and A7HD community, with installation of the newest AddFree-App the problem of "not-fully-loading-websides" seems to be solved for the majority of homepages now (still not all websides seem to load 100%, I observed). Thanks for the workaround!

There is a new request. Is there a chance of setting the max. CPU frequency to 1152MHz or even higher? Any overclocking instruction available which is easy to follow and permanently setting this max. freq. near to the max. possible value of the Allwinner A10 CPU which is 1500MHz? In idle/ standby mode the freq. should of course come down to its standard lowest freq. which is currently used and working well in the Onyx-ROM to save battery power and maintain adequate responsiveness.

#222 sgranapannocchie

sgranapannocchie

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

news,i'v installed setcpu and tablet freeze,so don't install it.

#223 canx2k

canx2k

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Perhaps I'm totally retarded, but R91, why dont you just make a backup of your working rom in CWM and post that instead of us all having to go through the rest of the steps? It would make life a lot easier for everyone, no?

Screw it - here's CWM backups

Onyx A7HD

Factory A7HD

Also, I see you opened the case and adjusted the wifi, did reception improve?
THE LINK

Edited by canx2k, 05 August 2012 - 08:20 PM.

#224 m1nz

m1nz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Can you create folder's on Apps page. Not home menu.

#225 sgranapannocchie

sgranapannocchie

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

yes,wi-fi run much better now,take a look on previous posts.

Perhaps I'm totally retarded, but R91, why dont you just make a backup of your working rom in CWM and post that instead of us all having to go through the rest of the steps? It would make life a lot easier for everyone, no?

Onyx A7HD

Factory A7HD

THE LINK

#226 canx2k

canx2k

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

yes,wi-fi run much better now,take a look on previous posts.

thank goodness because mine SUCKS. I am only 40 feet away and one floor up and have no signal - going to do the mod and if i'm not happy with that, I'll extend the internal part of the wifi peice to the inside of my flip case and make an external antenna...

#227 sgranapannocchie

sgranapannocchie

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

hello again,i find bug in skype videocall,cant use camera,is possible switch to rear or front camera or rotate but no image in call.i dont know if have same issue in msn videocall,plz try to fix,tnks a lot.

#228 canx2k

canx2k

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hey all,

for some reason this build does not allow me to turn off the sounds related to entering data on the keyboard and the buzz as well. All my settings related to sound is off, and still I get a buzz and click sound when I enter data on the keyboard. what the frick is up?

#229 canx2k

canx2k

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Alright so---immensely frustrating. After doing the wifi mod (worked btw, 2 bars where there were no bars prior), I get a singal. BUT, despite the strong 2 or 3 bars, the wifi cuts in and out a LOT. It SUCKS. Any suggestions as to why that would be?

#230 ariel56

ariel56

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hi canx2k,

Can you (or anybody else!) please explain how to use these backups?
I have CWM recovery 5.5.0.4 installed. I have created the directory "clockworkmod" in the external SD card root, and put the contents of the downloaded archive in its subdirectory named "backup", exactly like the backup, which was created by the CWM recovery itself for my Hyundai. Now I enter the CWM recovery, choose "restore" and it writes: "No files found".
What do I do wrong? What is the right way?

UPDATE. Resolved: One needs to put the WHOLE contents of the zip file into the backup directory. It means that the files should have the path \mnt\extsd\clockworkmod\backup\2010-01-01.01.45.28\
One directory level has previously lacked! The name of the directory obviously corresponds to the backup date.

Onyx A7HD

Factory A7HD

THE LINK

Edited by ariel56, 05 October 2012 - 06:39 PM.

#231 ducngock

ducngock

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

Anyone can port smartassv2 governor for this rom Onix ?
Fantasy drain battery so fast

#232 salta

salta

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

I installed the onyx 4.01 file from the OP because I suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. Before that the connection was usually slow and unstable, but then it really stopped working. Well at least browsing the web. The TV guide app did work. The tablet always says that there is a connection, the blue indicator also shows that.

But since I installed the image, there hasn't been a change.

Does anyone know what could be wrong and how I can solve it?

#233 amplenus

amplenus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

Does it support 8192su wifi usb adapters? (like ASUS WL-167G V3)

#234 mhdizzat

mhdizzat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

onyxv0.4.01.part2.rar could some reupload? archieve download blocked :(

#235 grayscale

grayscale

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

hii everyone, i got the problem with my a7hd.
when i shutdown the device, there's a sign like when i charging it. but i do not charge it.
i have problem with battery before, it won't turn on until i resoldered it. now my a7hd can turn on but showing a sign like charging when device off and red led inside won't turn off.

sorry for my english, it is not so good.
i hope anyone could help me . thanks

#236 Mas Hubaib

Mas Hubaib

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

please reupload part3 because it blocked by mediafire.. :(

#237 R91

R91

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

I reupload the ROM here:
http://www.putlocker...90CBE0285D4ADBB
http://www.putlocker...2824F812F106DA2
http://www.putlocker...21528D99088AAFE

Edited by R91, 15 February 2013 - 06:07 PM.

#238 m1nz

m1nz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:22 AM

Hi Guys,

I still have this device.  There is a update firmware for this device