- Initial Configuration Wizard.
- Apex Launcher Launcher as the default.
- Bootanimation changed.
- Default in Spanish and Spanish zone.
- No Chinese applications.
- Add Google Apps (Sync Working!)
Market (Full Maket Access)
- Rooted with superuser, installed and the latest version of binary su.
- Bravia Engine.
- Increased compatibility with apps and games Play Store (is passed by a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus ICS).
- Flow improvements.
- FaceUnlock (Although not quite work, does not recognize the camera ... I'm on it)
- Battery as a percentage.
- More performance improvements and try different drivers.
- Correction of some bugs.
- Restart option in the menu to turn off.
- Hide the status bar.
- Looking for better graphics drivers.
- Fixed Full Market
- Fixed Contact and Sync Contact
- Fixed Google Talk
- Fixed bug in "Initial Configuration Wizard"
- Based on the latest stock rom RKS7S01 20120613 1.2
- Replaced the stock recovery by ClowkWorld Recovery
- Updated Apex Launcher, Adobe Flash Player 11, Kingsoft Office, Solid Explorer Beta, SuperUser, youtube and GAPPS
- Updated Binary su
- "Fixed problem of flicker brightness" (Since it is based on the last stock limits the maximum brightness)
- Fixed problem battery
- Fixed bug Gallery
- Fixed bug Live Wallpapers
- Fixed bug change buttons (Buttomremapers)
- Fixed bug ShotMe
- Removed AllwinnerMod
- Removed installer busybox (busybox installed by default)
- Gtalk removed due to incompatibility with the new rom (until you find a solution)
- More adjustments build.prop
- Minor changes
- Zipaling and Auto-Zipaling (on boot).
- Change the fake method market (Now it's like the Samsung Galaxy Tab Wifi Plus 7.0 [CM9] [1024 * 600][Mali-400MP]).
- Fixed bug that corrupts the system to modify / system / [Not sure, if someone happens to alert].
- Fixed bug GoogleVoice.
- Fixed bug FlashPlayer.
- Fixed bug bootanimation change and time zone at reboot (No more Autofix).
- Fixed bug ShootMe
- Changes in Bravia Engine (may be not activated before).
- Added file host (To block ads in apps and browsers).
- Updated Google Maps, Street View, Google Currents (Now user apps), Solid Explorer, Busybox and Play Store.
- Added Battery calibration.
- Added Kingston office.
- Added PulWifi (Authoring Wireless).
- Added wifilock (For the wifi does not come into suspension, can deplete the battery before if enabled).
- Replaced buttomremaprs by all winner mod.
- Rreplaced google galery by stock.
- Several optimizations build.prop
- Time wifi scan increased to increase the battery.
- Increased the size to install applications to a 1GB.
- Script for PC to switch between applications stock and aplications custom rom.
- Minor changes.
- Added ShotMe for screenshots.
- Added Solid Explorer as a file browser.
- Added program to change the physical keys (ButtonRemapper).
- Fixed problem with busybox.
- Updated GoogleLoginService.apk
- Solved the problems of space and added various sources erased again.
- Solved problems of time zone change and bootanimation.
- Build.prop solved various problems (resulting from previous bug resolved).
- Minor changes.
- First public release.
- Fixed problem with transparent windows dialogs.
- Fixed problem when restarting was placed in Chinese.
- Fixed stability problems.
- Apps names not show in Homescreen: Solution: Apex Settings --> Homescreen setting --> Landscape grid: 5x8
- You can not access the SD. Solution: Flash the rom without SD and enter it later.
- Faceunlock because I think it will not detect the camera, when looking for secondary camera and the tablet has one only.
Folder with all changes made to the stock rom (for developing)
Tutorial for extract *img[Spanish]
E71ABB75294702387D6B8D233A53FB90 *onyxv0.4.01.img (File unrar)
Installation (Like Official Update)
Here's a good tutorial, but in Spanish ...
Another tutorial (Thx marck1991)
- Install drivers (connect tablet to pc with USB Debugging)
- Unzip and install livesuite
- Turn off the tablet.
- Unzip rom, find file.img
- Start LiveSuite
- First dialogue "yest" then "format" then "next"
- Select file.img
- Ask if you want to format one more time --> yes then --> yes.
- Press and hold the button "esc"
- While holding the button "esc", connect the tablet to the PC
- While holding the button "esc" press the button "Power" 10-15 times faster (or more)
- Wait for the driver is detected and installed, especially if it is the first time
10. All right, you are done.
11. Press the last LiveSuite button to exit.
12. Turn tablet
- Copy "file.zip" to the tablet (sd or internal memory).
- Turn off the tablet.
- Turn the tablet with the power button and ESC button at same time.
- Choose with the home or menu button "Install zip from sdcard" and press power.
- In this menu "Choose zip from sdcard" or "choose zip from internal sdcard".
- Select "file.zip" and press yes.
- Reboot the tablet.
You also can make wipe dalvick cache and wipe cache, but this is opcional. (No erase user data)
Original Post[Spanish Forum]
PD: Sorry for my bad English.
Edited by R91, 10 July 2012 - 07:52 AM.