Android Tablets Forum banner

[Issue] - Games Compatibility

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  data123 
#1 ·
After playing more and more with this tablet i'm really loving it. I just have one comment! Games do crash quite a bit. for example tank hero after each level it exits the game and have to re-enter. Is this a Gemei problem or a game problem?

anyone else facing such issues?

See less See more
#5 ·
I just installed Fruit Ninja (Paid Version) from the Google Play market and it worked great.

I am running the CHS 456 firmware along with my script w/ modified build.prop and tweaks.

Tasselhof

#7 ·
Thanks to this forum I now have android market on my G9. I have downloaded a few games, some are not compatable which I asume is normal (maybe designed for phones) but some do load and play, but the tilt doesn't work. I downloaded Red Bull ARR (F1 racing) and have all controls except steering. My G9 came with Highway drive, but the tilt does not work on that either, yet it does work on other games like Mad race and drive game. Is this a setting or a compatablility issue? Really want a good car racing game.

#8 ·
I also have this tilting problem(Eg. temple run and running Freg). Motor Racing got no problem with tilting. And for the game Real Soccer i can run and play but the shot button is not in the screen .Is it the setting or a compatiblity issue?
Really need help here ...thanks

#9 ·
Hi, Im facing a similar if maybe not the same problem with my G9, downloaded some educational kids apps (not games)from Google market and at the time of installation, after a few seconds, the current market screen sudddenly went to the home screen, but installed the app icon. I went back to the app icon, clicked on it and the program ran for a few seconds and then came back to the home screen again.But sometimes the app ran OK for some minutes and all on the sudden went back to the home screen. Weird behavior I have no idea how to fix, but my guess would be there is something wrong either with the FW or (most probably )the memory management of the tablet,

If somebody has any solution to this, would be thankful to hear it, thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.