• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KonRad

KonRad

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

I've got some apps that have stopped updating for some reason. For example: Titanium Backup / Root fails to update and gives an error number of 901. I get that same error number on some other apps. Any idea of what's going on? Everything was working just fine up to a week or so back. Haven't changed anything on the system. Running Brilliant Corners 1.2

#2 lartomar2002

lartomar2002

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

If you want to stay with a Froyo rom I suggest you try FrankenTab it is still being supported by pixil rider. There are several different versions, mny users talk about 1.0.2 and 1.0.9. Apparently 1.1.0 is still a little buggie but, I know pixil rider is working on a new version don't know if will be 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 32gb unlocked, rooted, CROMI-X 5.3a
Viewsonic G-tab (BL1.2 ROM) SmoOth Bean 1.5.2
Acer Iconia a100 Rooted and Unlocked bootloader. Just in case I want to install a custom Rom:D
Ainol Novo 7 Advanced
Nothing left in my right brain! Nothing right in my left brain!

#3 c1tobor

c1tobor

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Pixel is working on 1.1.1 as 1.1.0 has some problems that He's been working on. It is suggested to use 1.0.9 for now until he can finish tweaking 1.1.0 or release a 2.0 version.

If you like BC you will like Frankentab. I spent about 6 mos. on BC and loved it, and Frankentab is an extension of BC.

#4 KonRad

KonRad

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

Still having this problem. Nothing will update. Just doing some digging I'm seeing that Google Talk has to be working before you can download (or update?) from Play Store. I get a Google Talked Failed, etc message when booting. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'd move to Frankentab but first read through of the instructions were a little confusing. I didn't see the standard .zip files to be copied to the internal SD card. I'll have to take another look at that.

Finally, I'm still a little fuzzy on doing a complete app backup before trying anything. I'd hate to loose all that I have installed at this point.

To be honest, if I could get the updates to work, I'd be happy with BC forever...
KonRad

Just did a Market Fix from November 2010. This did the trick even though we're running Play Store now. Updates are happening and I'm a happy camper. Looks like it will be BC until there's a new tab in the house.

Edited by KonRad, 05 July 2012 - 10:13 AM.