• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Charlie Summers

Charlie Summers

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Been sorta busy with other Android devices lately (the house seems to be filling up with them!), and so haven't been paying as much attention as I should to the current state of this little Craig tablet. Can anyone detail where we stand as of now with this device? Which ROM is current and stable including both root and Market/Play? Any recent advances, either by Craig or the community? Or has interest in this little guy waned with all the new toys out there?

(FWIW, of the three of them here, one is running stock non-rooted Craig Eclair, one is still running shad's rooted Eclair, and I'm embarrassed to admit I can't remember what the other one is running. I should probably find that thing and check it. ;)

#2 Charlie Summers

Charlie Summers

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Now that this forum is visible again (thank you mrsburnout!), I'm bumping this topic. My wife's stock-Eclair CMP-738a has suddenly begun to exhibit almost constant crashing, so it's time to root and install a custom ROM image. Wondering if flushback's ROM is the latest, or whether there is something more recent. (My Craig is still running shad's, but I admit it doesn't get much use since I started using the Acer Iconia...think I'll charge it up this afternoon just to make sure it's still running ok.)

Edited by Charlie Summers, 04 November 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#3 bear1753

bear1753

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

This is an older forum.. but wondering where I might find info on the 'best' rom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users