Android Tablets Forum banner

Confirmed WORKING games

26K views 66 replies 22 participants last post by  mudassarkazi 
#1 ·
i know you will tell me to search for working samsung galaxy sII games for our ainol novo 7 advanced 2. but in some bad luck i just can't play games that are compatible with samsung galaxy sII

IM USING ICS 4.3 v1, 308
ROOTED, GOOGLE PLAY SCRIPT, CWM SCRIPT, HIDE STATUS BAR SCRIPT, AND SUPER CHARGER SCRIPT
NOT working:

ORDER & CHAOS
DUNGEON DEFENDERS SW
LET'S GOLF 2
LET'S GOLF 3
TAP TAP 4 REVENGE (MORE ON RESOLUTION PROBLEM)
AND A LOT MORE!!

WORKING:
ASPHALT 6
ZENONIA 4
BLOOD & GLORY
ETERNAL LEGACY (VERY LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS. I DONT KNOW WHY)
MODERN COMBAT 3
SAMURAI II VENGEANCE
TEMPLE RUN

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
FIRMWARE: ICS 4.03 Baseband 1.0 Kernel .308
SCRIPTS: Root, Google Play, CWM Recovery, Hide Status Bar
WORKS ALSO WITH: Feiyu Mod 0429, Feiyu Mod 0515, Conrom, and Mobiz

Working so far, with no issues:
Assassins's Creed v1.02
Frontline Commando (all versions work)
Contract Killer (all versions work)
Contract Killer Zombies (all versions work)
Ice Age Village (all versions work)
Fast & Furious 5 (ynr9 version for SII)
GTR Racing Academy (Google Play free version)
Asphalt 6 HD (tag3r version for SII)
Gangstar Miami Vindication v1.00
Splinter Cell Conviction (tag3r version for SII)
Brothers in Arms v1.01
Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus v1.02
Modern Combat 3 v1.1.1
Dungeon Hunter v1.02
Dungeon Hunter 3 v1.08
Hero of Sparta v1.03
Shrek Kart v1.00
Blood and Glory (all versions work)
Eternal Legacy (tag3r version for SII)
Spiderman Total Mayhem (tag3r version for SII)
Samurai II: Vengeance
Starfront Collision (blackcrowned version for SII)
Captain America v1.01
Real Football 2011 v3.12
Real Football 2012 v1.07
PES 2012 v1.04
Let's Golf 2 v1.03
Let's Golf 3 (Google Play free version)
9mm v1.00
Anomaly Warzone Earth HD (MarketMilitia version)
Field Runners 1.15
Shadowgun v1.04
Need for Speed Shift

Mini-Games:
Temple Run (all versions work)
Angry Birds v2.02
Angry Birds Seasons v2.30
Angry Birds Rio v1.44
Angry Birds Space v1.01
Sprinkle v1.7
Cut the Rope Experiments v1.0
Fruit Ninja v1.53
Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots Edition v1.0
Killer Bean Unleashed v1.03
Air Penguin v1.04
World of Goo
Monster Shooter
Shark 3 v3.3
Heavy Gunner

Will update this post if I find other games working without any issues with our device.

#62 · (Edited by Moderator)
FIRMWARE: ICS 4.03 Baseband 1.0 Kernel .308
SCRIPTS: Root, Google Play, CWM Recovery, Hide Status Bar
WORKS ALSO WITH: Feiyu Mod 0429, Feiyu Mod 0515, Conrom, and Mobiz

sir..im zola from malaysia.. i am auroraII new user.. my screen is lagging.. and can not play Gameloft and HD game.. please help me to run all the game same as your device.. sorry for my bad english..hopefully you understand my expression =(.. please help me..

#4 ·
Pampooh i tried running Let's Golf 3 and the resolution in very big. and touch screen doesnt work either.

then i tried allwinners and changed LDPI to 160, and run the game again and it worked!!.. how did you run the game? and i supposed the version of the games should be posted here. my apologies sir/mam, this is to help future advanced II user also.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Pampooh i tried running Let's Golf 3 and the resolution in very big. and touch screen doesnt work either... how did you run the game?
Hello keeffle. Just download the version for Samsung Galaxy SII... I'll try to update my previous post with version numbers when I have the time. But for now, most games compatible with SG-S2 will work without any issues with our device as it uses the same 'Mali' card for graphics.

#9 ·
I'm installing Spiderman Total Mayhem,
When i play it, the movie ok, main menu ok, selecting difficulties ok, when start (spiderman glide on building), spiderman shape, building shape all is white, but still can move it.
Any one please help!!!
I really2 want to play this game...
Thanks in advanced

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
NFS shift v.1.0.73 don't download for me. its says "NaN"and dungeon hunter 2 HD doesn't work alsobrothers in arms 2 free doesnt work on my tab either. help guys
Ditto. This is the same problem I am having with this version of NFS Shift. Which is why I can't play it, I can't seem to download the data for this game. I downloaded another version but you need chainfire for it Got it working. BIA 2 works fine on my part, smooth and good gameplay.

#14 ·
i played dungeon hunter 3. works very smooth. but i like dungeon hunter 1 and 2 more, but it doesnt work

what version do work on our tablet?? anyways i used galaxy s2 apk. still doesnt work.

just go to gameloft logo. and after that. poof! back to desktop screen

#20 ·
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'm about to get my Advance II soon. Just a question regarding emulators, can you run game emulators like Gameboid or PSX4droid smoothly on the Advance II and would it work using USB controllers (playstation or snes) using the USB OTG port? I'm planning to make my tablet a book reader, retro gaming console and HD player. Thanks in advance!

#24 ·
Hi guys, have anyone here tried to install N.O.V.A HD on your Advanced 2? Mine got installed and the intro movie is working but when it loads the Gameloft logo "G" becomes too big and when the menu loads all I can see is the lower left 1/4 of the screen.

Thank you,
rschua

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
Don't extract the plugins from ZIP files (each plugins are supposed to be in .zip files). Just place them on a folder in your internal storage and load them in chainfire. Good luck.

Edit: Still having a hard time, try this:

1.) Install Chainfire3D
2.) Copy plugins into a folder in your device, make a folder and rename it to anything you like and paste the 3 .zip plugins there (preferably in your internal storage).
3.) Open chainfire3D (if superuser prompts you, just tap 'allow')
4.) Tap CF3D Driver, and then install it. Your device will restart.
5.) After your device restarts, start Chainfire3D and then tap and select 'Install Plugin'.
6.) It will search for plugins, wait until it has found all the .zip plugins
7.) Install the following:
- libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip (for PowerVR)
- libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip (for Nvidia)
- libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip (for Qualcomm)
8.) After this, go to 'Default OpenGL settings' and tap 'Use plugin'
9.) Choose either POWERVR/Qualcomm/Tegra (according to the GPU requirement of the games you are trying to play)
10.) Minimize Chainfire3D and start your game.

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
It's for both games and applications support. Feiyu (0429) is for Aurora, here is what you need to do to make it work for Advanced II:

1. Flash 0429 Aurora Firmware, when device restarts the screen will be all white, just leave your device connected to your pc and wait for it to be recognized by Windows (you'll hear a sound prompt, and the USB icon on the lower right part of your windows taskbar will be shown, when windows recognizes your device)... Then proceed to step 2

2. Extract Advanced II Patch and run the .bat file. When it's done it will reboot your device and you'll have the 0429 fieyu_mod Firmware.

[NOTE]
For questions and support for Fieyu Firmware, please post them here:Fieyu Mod Firmware Thread, as this thread is for confirmed working games for Advanced II only. Goodluck.

#43 ·
Guys I just received my Aurora [English] LG IPS one day before. everything is fine.. I'm very much pleased.
but the issue is that many of the google play apps that is Google earth, Google maps etc says that my tablet is uncertified and unknown and the applications are not supported. I'm confused tell me what should I do ?
also I installed Front Line Commando V2.0 but it also does not work instead when I start my game my whole screen goes black or color spreads on the full screen, and then I've to restart my tablet to get it to work.

help me..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.