CWM installer and apk for MOMO11/Gemei G9

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 russell359

russell359

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationTaichung City, Taiwan (+8 GMT)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hi,

http://dl.dropbox.co...O11-GEMEIG9.zip

This is a slightly modified copy and paste from here, I thought it deserved it's own thread though! All credit to ivanz for the installer and recovery apk and Christian Troy for the recovery.img for the MOMO11/G9/etc.....

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, NO GUARANTEES.

Instructions, just follow the README in the unzipped folder, which is marked as step 1. When it asks you to select which Ainol tablet, it doesn't matter, as I replaced all the recovery.img with one that's compatible. Only the volume (left) to move and power button to select work. I've successfully backed up my system to internal sd using this, gotta go to work now, so don't have time to test it the other way round...

You can install CWM to backup your entire firmware/settings/data using a script ivanz created for Novo7, which I modified by adding the CWM recovery.img file for MOMO11/GEMEI G9 to, so it flashes the latter instead, you can then use the program ivanz bundles with it to boot into recover, just testing it now, seems to work fine. I uploaded the modified file to my dropbox. When the install.bat file asks you to select which Ainol tab you have, doesn't matter which you select as I replaced all the recovery.img files with the same recovery.img for the MOMO11/G9.

Edited by russell359, 16 April 2012 - 01:19 AM.

#2 Kypp

Kypp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Had anyone had a chance to test this yet?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

#3 thegenk

thegenk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I've tested the cwm and it works perfect (black panel gemei g9)..now, is there anyone that know how to flash a ".img" through cwm? I need it because of my out-of-the-box-not-working volume up button the makes livesuit impossible to use

#4 frjanibo

frjanibo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Had anyone had a chance to test this yet?

Hey, I've tried and it works great... but you won't be able to install any fw from CWM. :(

#5 brandonlee

brandonlee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hey, I've tried and it works great... but you won't be able to install any fw from CWM. :(

From CWM you can do many things and more easy than using the livesuit,drivers,using many fingers to update...and many headache.
I learned this from my old novo basic tablet. With CWM you can install patch, scripts,firmware (with zip format) just by copying them to your sd card. Is better to copy to an external sd card.
Here in this topic, you can find some great firmwares made by Christian Troy :
http://www.slatedroi...omo11907cs9000/

#6 Jason Matsoukas

Jason Matsoukas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

I easily installed cwm with sausage script!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

#7 jalhoucine

jalhoucine

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

same problem I can't flash firmware with CWM : status 0 error each time!

#8 PhyrePhox

PhyrePhox

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

Installed successfully on a K.R.O.S.S. M973 (apparently a rebranded MOMO11 Bird) running 20120522_with Neutral LOGO firmware and the "Tasselhof - Root, Market & Tweaks Script" with no trouble. I don't have a newer firmware to flash to it to try it out, let me know when you have Jelly Bean ready ;-)

Edited by PhyrePhox, 16 August 2012 - 12:18 PM.

#9 Kypp

Kypp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

Installed successfully on a K.R.O.S.S. M742 (apparently a rebranded MOMO11 Bird) running 20120522_with Neutral LOGO firmware and the "Tasselhof - Root, Market & Tweaks Script" with no trouble. I don't have a newer firmware to flash to it to try it out, let me know when you have Jelly Bean ready ;-)

Have you looked at CM9 or AOKP roms from Christian Troy?

#10 Mjhieu

Mjhieu

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hi russel, your link died, pls fix it.

Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
Nexus 7 Wifi 32 gb with Mostley Kernel 1.6ghz cpu 520 mhz gpu under Cm10.1 Fusion 4.8
Novo 7 Venus/Fire/Aurora
Haipad M7 - C8 owner
Samsung Galaxy Note 2

My Site