Android Tablets Forum banner

Experience with ChinaGrabber (dealsprime.com)

35K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  robbedbyDealsprime 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have bought Aurora from chinnagraber, but after cca 3 weeks of using it i found black lines on screen.

After it i obtain mail adress from Chinagraber and I have sent item for complaint

After 2 unsuccessful attempts for delivery item finaly was delivered.

12.03.2012 16:20 Delivered
29.02.2012 16:08 Unsuccessful attempt to deliver
28.02.2012 14:30 Unsuccessful attempt to deliver
I have info from slovak post http://tandt.posta.sk/zasielky/RR580700379SK

After asking chinagrabber after 12.3.2012 they wrote to me they are still waiting to receive the unit.

And they stopped comunicate with me...

China Grabber info@chinagrabber.com

27. mar

adresátom mne

Hello,
We are still waiting to receive the unit.
Best Regards,

Amy

China Grabber Team
www.chinagrabber.com
info@chinagrabber.com

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:16 AM
To: China Grabber
Subject: Re: order 31710

Hello!

Could you inform me in what state is my complaint?

Best regards.
Tomas
Dear Amy!

Is there something new?
I have information that the package was received on 12 / March / 2012

Thank you.
Tomas

Dňa 2. marca 2012 9:38, China Grabber <info@chinagrabber.com> napísal(-a):

Hello,
I will have someone pick it up.
Best Regards,

Amy

China Grabber Team
www.chinagrabber.com
info@chinagrabber.com

Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:58 PM

Dear Amy,
Is there any problem? I received again message from post:

RR580700379SK

29.02.2012 16:08 Unsuccessful attempt to deliver

Best regards.
Tomas

Dňa 29. 2. 2012 12:18, China Grabber wrote / napísal(a):

Hello,

They should try again tomorrow and we will let you know when it is received.

Best Regards,
Amy

China Grabber Team
www.chinagrabber.com
info@chinagrabber.com

Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:03 PM

Dear Amy

I have received from post office message about delivery of package.
RR580700379SK

Thanks Tomas

Dňa 21. 2. 2012 9:55, China Grabber wrote / napísal(a):

Hello,

Great. We will let you know when it is received.
Best Regards,

Amy

China Grabber Team
www.chinagrabber.com
info@chinagrabber.com

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 5:53 PM

Dear Amy!

Thank you, I have sent it. The tracking number is: RR580700379SK

Best regards,
Tomas

2012/2/16 China Grabber <info@chinagrabber.com>

Hello,

You can send the unit back to us but do not include the accessories.
Please include your name, order number, issue with the unit and send it to:

Shenzhen Zhong Dian Transportation
c/o Sui Yin Zeng
28 Hua Fa Bei Road
Shenzhen, China 518031
86-13410149463

Once we receive it we will send out a new unit.

Best Regards,
Amy

China Grabber Team
www.chinagrabber.com
info@chinagrabber.com

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:02 AM
To: Chinagrabber.com

Dear Amy!

Unit off and on does not help me.
Please send me adress and I will post Aurora

Tomas

Dňa 15. 2. 2012 7:54, Chinagrabber.com wrote / napísal(a):

Hello,
Please try restarting the unit by powering it off and on.
If this does not take care of it we will send the return address.
Best Regards,

Amy

ChinaGrabber Team
info@chinagrabber.com
www.chinagrabber.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 06:41 AM
To: chinagrabber@live.cn, info@chinagrabber.com
Subject: order 31710

Dear All! I have a problem with my device Ainol Aurora. On screen appears 3 black lines. How should I proceed with complaint of device? I attached pictures where you can see an error lines. Tomas

#2 ·
Unfortunately, this is what Chinagrabber do, once they get your money the customer service goes out the window. Not sure if there is anything you can do, there are a few Chinagrabber shills posting on here so maybe one of them can suggest something.

Just don't waste your time posting on their apad.tv forum , as they will simply ban you from there unless you post good things about them.

Best of luck with it, but I think you will be lucky to get anything at all from them now. Unless they see you posting on a load of fora, telling people what they are really like, then maybe they will look after you so you can once again be claimed as a happy customer!!

This appears to be the way they operate unfortunately so I would not hold out much hope of getting anything from them.

#3 ·
This appears to be the way they operate unfortunately so I would not hold out much hope of getting anything from them.
Many Chinese companies operate like this. Only care about making sales and providing zero customer service. When product is good, then not an issue but when product is faulty then impossible to get return or refund.

I have seen bad reviews for China Grabber, Panadawill, Merimobiles, some AliExpress sellers, etc., etc.

The only ones that never seem to get bad review are USA re-sellers. Maybe same for other countries like UK, etc.

When dealing with Chinese companies you pretty much risk losing your money.

Try opening dispute with Paypal or credit card company. Say that you informed seller of defective product and they will not accept return for replace or refund. That the product came to you as defective.

There is time limit for filing Paypal/credit card dispute. Chinese companies try to trick customers so that time runs out and then get stuck with the tablet.

Chinese mindset: They are more concerned about their bottom line rather than keeping happy customers. Many other people in the world they can always sell to. So what if they lose a couple of customers here and there? ie, everyone in the world is buying something from China

Make sure to go into merchant reviews on this site and others and tell your bad experience. More people that know about it the better. Time to stop supporting and giving business to Chinese companies with bad customer service.

Reactions: DaWo
#4 ·
Not all Chinese companies are like this. I purchased tons of products from China. Whenever I have a problem, it always gets worked out. Either with a replacement or a refund and I get to keep the defective unit.

Never dealt with Chinagrabber, but that is very BAD business practice, and if they continue like this, they will be gone. They just received it on 3/12, so I can't blame them for not responding so far. Give them a few days.

The same thing happened to my when I returned my jeans to Express.com. It said "Delivered" but they said it's not in their system yet. But after a few days, I finally got my refund.

When the Aurora II is out, I'll make my purchase through utablet.

#10 ·
Did not deal with Chinagrabber yet. In this case, I'll avoid it and put in my blacklist dealer.

I love shopping with dealextreme. Good customer response even though shipping is bad and slow for "Free Shipping", but it still arrived at my doorstep.
Sadly that dealextreme price is not the cheapest and not much items available in the stores especially Tablets. Then I moved to Aliexpress with a lot of items offered. With Aliexpress, you need to choose the A+ dealers for secured transactions. No problem with me so far. Tried mchub onces, also good to deal with but not recomended.

#12 ·
I have to share my bitter experience with *not worth your time (a Chinagrabber clone).

I have the same observations - once they get the money, they simply disappear. No customer support at all. They don't bother to answer your e-mails, so you better don't bother writing them. The chat-support is mostly offline, and when it's online, you cannot connect to it, or what they answer is irrelevant.
No mention on the website that the tablet I bought was a pre-sale item, so I had to pay the money to get to know that it will eventually be shipped soon. Whatever that means.

After opening a case in Paypal, they shipped it right away, with so far, non functioning tracking number. So I have no idea if it's really shipped or is it in the transit somewhere. Again, no a word of customer support.

Extremely non-professional, rude and arrogant. Their first point in the "Terms and conditions"is that all sales are final and non-refundable. I feel very, very angry at chinese and their way of doing business. This is not the way.

I will probably never buy anything more from a chinese seller. What a waste of time and money !

#13 ·
I will probably never buy anything more from a chinese seller. What a waste of time and money !
Please don't. I live in China. Read my post above. Their are yet no "Ethics" in China and they miss-represent, lie, cheat and steal to get rich quick.

AliceMary, you may be honest and I have many Chinese friends here who are honest, but business is businesss here. Most Chinese dream of piles of money and will do anything they can to achieve that. If you are Chinese, and honest about your society, you know this to be true - even if you don't want it to be.

It's not all bad here, and it's a great country with great people, but Chinese thinking is so completely different to the west; including no understanding of, or respect for, copyright. They do not consider the hard work and investment in engineering, design, testing etc. that goes into producing a successful product - it's ok to ignore all this, take a successful product and "make it cheaper" as a business model.

Always buy local with local laws and protection. It's worth the extra dollars.

David.

#14 ·
At least you received your item. I bought a Primal p9x from ShadySpammers in March. It is now July and I have not received it. Their customer service has been the worst, and they have refused to issue any refund although I have no item. Right now Paypal and Mastercard are in negotiations to try to get them to refund my money, but they are not even responding to Paypal's emails. I did some investigating and found that there were others who had similar experiences with them as well. I have a video on youtube called ShadySpammers Ripoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLsfDNDKO8s) that gives some info about that. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with, and have virtually stolen my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.