Specs:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Link to product page:
http://www.hyundai-d...how.asp?xid=358

Edited by trkota, 12 April 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#2 edmaronline

edmaronline

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

I really want this tablet. I will just wait for a review to decide. It seems to be a good replace for aurora. And with 8.9mm and 270g it's very thin and lightweight.
Waiting for a review.

#3 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSpain...under sun

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hi,

I see this tablet in more online Stores, but, it's really in stock?

Any customer can said about this?

Greetings from Spain!!

#4 trkota

trkota

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

I asked PandaWill, if it is in stock and they told me, that not yet. But it will be in the near future, maybe next week. They marked this tablet as "important" and they will try to get it in stock as soon as possible to satisfy Aurora buyers, who didn´t receive their tablets yet...
I´m curious. I´m thinking about changing my order from 8GB Aurora to this one...

#5 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Tablet looks really good. Build quality probably better than Aurora since coming from big company. Little weird where they put the connectors. ie, on the top part and not on the sides of the tablet.

I think a good choice over the Aurora I.

Being sold here for $160. Mail shipping for $15. Extra $6 gets DHL shipping.
http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

Edited by Nickos-V, 12 April 2012 - 03:56 PM.

*MINIX NEO X5 (RK3066) - OK. Not fun because uses mouse cursor.
*YUANDAO N80 DUAL (RK3066) - Very good
*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#6 trkota

trkota

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

There´s one thing which is better in Aurora - battery. Aurora has 3700mAh and Hyundai only 3000mAh.
But I´ve also read that Ainol is known as a liar in the specs, and the battery capacity could be lower as they claim. So if the Hyundai is telling true, there will not be very big difference... I guess.
Anyway, I will wait for some video review.

#7 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

I asked PandaWill, if it is in stock and they told me, that not yet. But it will be in the near future, maybe next week. They marked this tablet as "important" and they will try to get it in stock as soon as possible to satisfy Aurora buyers, who didn´t receive their tablets yet...
I´m curious. I´m thinking about changing my order from 8GB Aurora to this one...

Ainol Aurora is a very beatiful design, with very bad assemblage....and worst IPS screen (first brand hitachi Screen)

I hate Ainol, always sells promises..

In my opinion this tablet it's a very important Aurora competitor, I love this competition

I need one ASAP!!!

#8 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

Tablet looks really good. Build quality probably better than Aurora since coming from big company. Little weird where they put the connectors. ie, on the top part and not on the sides of the tablet.

Perhaps this distribution of control buttons is to make the tablet more thinner (only 8,9 mm) ...

It is really strange ...

Something new

#9 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Perhaps this distribution of control buttons is to make the tablet more thinner (only 8,9 mm) ...

It is really strange ...

Something new

Actually, if you look at the sides you can see that they are round/curved and have 45 degree angle to them. Other tablets have flat sides and put connectors on there.

The design is kinda unique when compared to other tablets but having connectors on top maybe not so good. I prefer them to be on the right (or left) side and 2nd choice, on bottom part.

Just something to think about. It may or may not bother other people. Imagine having a USB key sticking out of the top of your tablet. I find plugging stuff into the right side to be less distracting and more natural.

Edited by Nickos-V, 12 April 2012 - 04:21 PM.

*MINIX NEO X5 (RK3066) - OK. Not fun because uses mouse cursor.
*YUANDAO N80 DUAL (RK3066) - Very good
*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#10 trkota

trkota

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

But if the connectors are on the top, it would be easier to hold it in your hands while charging or if the usb is plugged in...

#11 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

One Video!!!

In Youku (Chinese Youtube)

Video HYUNDAY A7HD

Enjoy!!!
  • simonlydeals likes this

#12 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

What do you think!!

In Video we can see design----very Beatiful

Screen it's IPS (180º)

Sound it's bigger

Flash Works (youku)

#13 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

I am not sure if Hyundai is actually the "Hyundai" ... as in the car brand...

Also... not to be a downer but the battery is quite tiny... :(

Edited by Roman2025, 12 April 2012 - 04:41 PM.

www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#14 trkota

trkota

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Cool! I like it.
So the charger connector is on the right. Firmware looks pretty smooth...

#15 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

I am not sure if Hyundai is actually the "Hyundai" ... as in the car brand...

Also... not to be a downer but the battery is quite tiny... :(

You can visit here

http://www.hyundai-digital.cn/

Edited by percheron1537, 12 April 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#16 trkota

trkota

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

You can visit here

Doesn´t work...
try this

#17 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

You can visit here

That link didn't work :(

Thanks all the same :)
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#18 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Doesn´t work...
try this

:drinks: :drinks:

#19 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

I am getting an OEM version of the Haipad I7 I will be testing and then possibly re-branding for our business. Going to try to get it with a 4000 mAh battery... It is also 8.8mm thin, IPS screen, A10 processor... etc. etc. :) Ports on the side lol... although the idea of ports on the top I don't find to be such an aweful idea.
  • simonlydeals likes this

-Ayn Rand

#20 percheron1537

percheron1537

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

That link didn't work :(

Thanks all the same :)

Strange I visit this evening...

Maybe are in "maintenance"