Desktop icons

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Intense

Intense

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:15 PM

I dont now if this is the place to post this, so... i put here anyway and admin can move on..I have a question,, how i can delete or move some icons of my apad that seems to be locked to drag..Posted ImageThe PLP icons on the screenshot dont have drag... how i can move it or delete them ?anybody have this problem ?Salutes!

#2 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationMiranda, New South Wales

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:42 AM

what happens when you press (and keep pressing) on the icon?, havent seen this problem, what device is it on?

#3 Intense

Intense

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Dont happens nothing! dont let me drag it and no menu appears in screen when i press and keep presing the icon.... my apad is a iRobot.. i dont know what model... seems locked from manufacter PLP or something like that, i look at the favorites on navigator and nothing.. i can remove it !

#4 nattygirl

nattygirl

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread, but what's that app on the bottom of your screen that is similar to the apple toolbar. I've seen it before on other screenshots as well. I want to download that!!!

#5 Intense

Intense

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread but what's that app on the bottom of your screen that is similar to the apple toolbar. I've seen it before on other screenshots as well. I want to download that!!!

Sorry i dont know the name, i can hide and show it from menu botton is integrated to desktop

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:06 PM.
Formatting fixed

#6 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

keep coming back and looking at that bar down the bottom, what device have you got thats running it?

#7 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

I too have this annoying issue. When you try and delete it like any normal desktop icon it will not allow you to delete it and seems to be locked.Would upgrading to custom firmware solve this issue?Posted Image

#8 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:10 AM

Darth what device is this UI from? it looks interesting, im really talking about bar at bottom

#9 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

Darth what device is this UI from? it looks interesting im really talking about bar at bottom

Well it was a 1.7.2 thing. It had horrible Chinese icons soliciting for some chinese marketplace. They were locked and you couldnt delete them. I did in fact upgrade to 1.7.14 and it is a thing of the past.

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:07 PM.
Formatting fixed

#10 kash_eco

kash_eco

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

Darth what device is this UI from? it looks interesting im really talking about bar at bottom

press the menu button on your home screen, it will show you the option at the bottom of the screen, choose the last one that says 'show' and you will have the same bar at the bottom of your screen, press and drag any icon on the bar and you are done.

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:07 PM.
Formatting fixed

#11 kash_eco

kash_eco

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

I dont now if this is the place to post this so... i put here anyway and admin can move on..I have a question,, how i can delete or move some icons of my apad that seems to be locked to drag..Posted ImageThe PLP icons on the screenshot dont have drag... how i can move it or delete them ?anybody have this problem ?Salutes!

hi,it looks like that you have flytouch iweb device with firmware 1.7.2, you wont be able get rid of these icons as they have been integrated with software, the only option you have is to upgrade to latest firmware, its much faster, quick responses and very nice camera quality.check this post and download from here,http://www.slatedroi...ed-edition.html

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:08 PM.
Formatting fixed

#12 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

press the menu button on your home screen it will show you the option at the bottom of the screen, choose the last one that says 'show' and you will have the same bar at the bottom of your screen, press and drag any icon on the bar and you are done.

Kash_eco thanks for the post, was looking at that bar and wondering if can get it for other device (apad v2) thought it may be an apk, but by the sound of the posts its part of the firmware

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:11 PM.
Formatting fixed

#13 Intense

Intense

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

The bar that u see is part of Home application! i currently upgrade to 1.8 rom and lost it ! i wondering how i come back to have it in 1.8

#14 Roopesh

Roopesh

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:10 AM

hi it looks like that you have flytouch iweb device with firmware 1.7.2, you wont be able get rid of these icons as they have been integrated with software, the only option you have is to upgrade to latest firmware, its much faster, quick responses and very nice camera quality.check this post and download from here,http://www.slatedroi...ed-edition.html

Hi , The same problem i faced, finally i update firmware 1.8.2 most of the china apps deleted. only one DC store still in home screen.

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:10 PM.
Formatting fixed

#15 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

I want that wallpaper !, much better than crappy ones in the M001.

#16 Intense

Intense

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

I want that wallpaper ! much better than crappy ones in the M001.

Here is the wall :)

Posted ImageNjoy!

Edited by mrsburnout, 15 June 2011 - 09:09 PM.
Formatting fixed

#17 Macflame

Macflame

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Many thanks for sharing!

#18 kj1523

kj1523

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

Does anybody know where I can find transparent icons?

#19 HaYTo

HaYTo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:55 AM

thx

#20 jlh11364

jlh11364

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:57 AM

Sorry i dont know the name, i can hide and show it from menu botton is integrated to desktop

I agree, very cool. Would love to see it integrated into a rom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users