Downloads below are from icoo and mirrored by elinx:
D90W v2 (s/n 16G120515A)
- Backup everything you need. This also means the files on the internal storage on the ICOO D90W!
- Make sure you have at least 50% of battery life.
- Turn the tablet off and disconnect all cables.
- Download the firmware file and extract the image. (mediafire download above)
- Download livesuit: http://www.mediafire...dcor87m3dzn2d8n
- Extract livesuit with winrar of some other rar file extractor.
- Launch livesuitpack_version_1.09_20120301.exe and choose english.
- Livesuit will extract now
- Once extracted, launch livesuit.exe
- Choose 'yes' then 'mandatory' then 'next' then 'yes'
- Now locate and choose the firmware image file then click OK
- You should see a new window with a button 'Finish'.
- Now hold the HOME/VOLUME- button on the tablet
- Connect the tablet via USB to the PC while holding the HOME/VOLUME- button
- Quickly press power button about 6 times while holding the HOME/VOLUME- BUTTON.
*** If you haven't already installed the driver, the firmware update procedure won't start.***
*** You need to install the driver which can be found in the extracted livesuit folders. ***
- Choose Yes and again Yes
- The firmware will now be flashed to the ICOO D90W.
- Please wait until a message pops up that shows 'Upgrade succeeds'. Press OK.
- Now disconnect the usb cable from the tablet and turn the tablet on!
Old V1.0 Sources (chinese threads):
This post has been edited by LVL: 25 July 2012 - 04:20 AM