troubles with firmwares

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wlad©

Wlad©

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

picked up my mail gemei g2, trying to put the last of the MOMO9, but the firmware is not installed. Installation comes to the end and start anew.
flashing with formatting, with 1.09 and 1.07 Lifesuit.
of LY-F1 is also re-flashed, filled strip, writes that the sewing, but then again requested confirmation on the formatting and firmware. at the point where the device must be turned on, starts another process to confirm the firmware. Flash a few times to undermine, but all the same.
tried to reinstall the driver via PdaNet

p.s with 20120227 and 20111230 all ok

Edited by Wlad©, 29 March 2012 - 12:51 PM.

#2 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hello wlad not quite understand what you do, you're trying to put a firmware from one machine to another, and therefore gives you errors, note that although the momo and Gemei share the same processor, does not mean to be function. Put yours firmware and see that all is well. regards

#3 Wlad©

Wlad©

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

but is A10 devices, today I flash gemei with n7a-2.34-feiyu-mod (0318) from Ainol. It's flashed, but touch-screen not work :D
What is the most recommendet firmware?

#4 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

I understand you, is that they are all A10, but only the processor, does not mean that your other components are equal to or are constructed in the same way.

I really do very well that the official firmware on Gemei page. The 1227, create a post where you can download.

http://www.mediafire...sp752y5u3uttp60

Then to download almost all applications in the market can use this script. for the moment I'm doing well. regards

http://www.mediafire...2p8q2f82rdgxzcr

#5 Wlad©

Wlad©

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

ok, I'll try it. Thanks

#6 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

ok, try it.

Anyway, soon to leave the update to ics, the Gemei g9 it's there and almost has the same hardware, I think it will be a matter of days. Or at least I hope so. Regards

#7 hishnika

hishnika

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hi, i have a problem with firmwares 2.3 and search original 2.1.

Please help.