Android Tablets Forum banner

Introduction

40K views 318 replies 300 participants last post by  muk55979 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,
just got my first tablet ZT280 Z102 and hope to get information and learn from the forum.
Cheers

#17 ·
Hi all.
I guess i have to reply to three introductions before i can start posting questions.
I go by Keyspc ,the name of my former biz. I'm a sailor home-ported near Key west which is south of Miami and north of Havana.
Im new to tablets like most but had some brief experience doing presentation with a motion in 2003 when teaching basic computer classes at a local community college.
I've just purchased two tablets for christmas. A Nexus 7 for her and a Double Power TD-1010 for me. I'm Hoping to be able to use USB port on TD-1010 for a usb puck gps and port open cpn to the nexus's built in gps.
That would come in real handy for a trip planed for spring from St Augustine FL to culrabra PR.

#21 ·
Hi
I just got a pipo s1 and need some help so I was guided to your forum.
Have read a lot of threads and found some interesting stuff,so pleased to be here.
I have moved from Liverpool UK to rural France,so now have to rely on 3g for internet|||
Big comedown.Anyway problem with pipo is display has been accidentally turned right down,so now when tablet is booted,it shows the logo screens and then blank screen.I recovered it once before by pushing the power lead in and out,which gave me a quick flash of the screen and allowed me to use settings to restore display.but that will not work this time.Have tried reset also.
Any help much appreciated,seems crazy display doesn't reset to default on RESET. Isn't that what reset means?
cheers dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.