Changing Cpu Frequency from 1200 to 1000

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Arda

Arda

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

As you see in the topic title,my question is that "How can i change my g2s cpu frequency from 1200 to 1000 mhz?"Because my device is not stable at 1200 mhz and i want declare it to 1000 mhz so it can be stable with this point.İ have tested few programs(set cpu,antutu cpu master,no frills cpu) but they didn't work for me.İ couldn't apply firmware update because my internet speed is too slow to download the firmwares(~300 mb)So i need help on changing the frequency to 1000 mhz with programs.Help me please.
Sorry for my bad English.

#2 Bovirtual

Bovirtual

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

As you see in the topic title,my question is that "How can i change my g2s cpu frequency from 1200 to 1000 mhz?"Because my device is not stable at 1200 mhz and i want declare it to 1000 mhz so it can be stable with this point.İ have tested few programs(set cpu,antutu cpu master,no frills cpu) but they didn't work for me.İ couldn't apply firmware update because my internet speed is too slow to download the firmwares(~300 mb)So i need help on changing the frequency to 1000 mhz with programs.Help me please.
Sorry for my bad English.

Hi, Arda:

I think your problem is that your tablet are not rooted. Make the next steps:

1.- Install from market "superuser" app
2.- In options menu, you must to update the binaries files (there is an option, like as "update binaries")
3.- When you finish, you will have the tablet rooted.
4.- Use the antutu cpu master, and apply the speed that you think is good for your tablet

I think this may be util for you :)

#3 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

I had lagginesh with the original firmware. I updated to ICS, but it still laggish (the update only improved the touch experience).

Did you try SetVsel? I have it running on my phone (MOtorola Defy), but I didn't tested in Gemei.

#4 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hello real, I recommend that you leave at 1 GHz, you do not need to work more comfortably and if you raise the frequency possibly unstable system, if you try it, change it but do not you tell when you start changing it if goes wrong you can change again and not get into constant reboot.

Regards

Edited by isaacfocus, 25 April 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#5 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Thanks, Isaacfocus. I didn't change the CPU frequency of this tablet yet. What app do you use to change the frequency?

BTW, I'm also a native Spanish speaker. :)

Real

#6 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

do you speak spanish?

the program for change the frecuency? here have 3.

http://www.mediafire...cn0ndk3360z5lr6

aqui te dejo 3. Saludos

regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users