Android Tablets Forum banner

This app is incompatible with your device?

7K views 20 replies 3 participants last post by  isaacfocus 
#1 ·
Hi all, lately I'm finding a lot this message in the market, not if you happen to everyone and if so. how I can fix it?. thanks

#9 ·
Can i apply sausage mod on stock 1223 baseband 2.04?(or lordsvm script)
do you know about jet rom update?how can we apply these thinks on our g2s?
please help us on applying any script on 2.3.4
Last question
how can i declare the cpu frequency from 1200 to 1008 on 1223 firmware

#13 ·
Ardan, hi.

What happens to you with the speed of the cpu, is this: Your machine comes with the factory firmware to 1.2 ghz 1223 but if you want to lower the clock back put him the 1223 firmware you can download from the website of Gemei and your clock will 1ghz. Hope this helps. regards

Remember to back up your applications so that when you change the firmware can put it back as it was. You can use Titanium backups.

#15 ·
The default cpu frequency is max 1200 and with this frequency on stock firmware 1223 baseband 2.04 the device isnt stable.It always freezes,reboots and i get angry when these things happen because the device has good components(1gb ram up to 1.5 ghz cpu mali graphics) even this,i cant use my device as i want.how can i declare cpu frequency from 1200 to 1000 without applying a new firmware?or what should i do for the devices stability?how can i get rid of freezes,reboots?please help me.
Sorry for my bad english:D

#16 ·
Arda de donde eres?, where do you come from?

I understand perfectly, I'm like, I'm not happy with the machine, I hope that if you upgrade to ics can solve these problems. The firmware that is best of all that I've tried the 1227, but the baseband is 1.01 so not worth the sausagemod, the truth is that is never quite right, when something goes wrong it will discover any firmware other cosa.Si to do better I will tell you. regards

#17 ·
İ'm from Turkey.
İ am happy with my device except few problems.i i set my cpu frequency 1056 and it's more stable now.İ will test the new 2.3.4 firmware(0306)Maybe it can be solution for some problems.İ also want to test ics.What is the best firmware?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.