• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 sveta

sveta

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

Hi, everybody!
I have a Gemei G9(black cover), which is a nightmare. My tablet has boot issue. I tried all possible roms. 20.02 was working fine for 2 days and afterwards the same problem no boot, it stocks at G9 sign. I can guess my tablet has motherboard issue. I talked with seller and i can turn it back. But to send it back will coast 100$. I come to think will it be not cheaper to buy a new motherboard and change it? Any suggestions?And maybe somebody knowa where can i buy parts for gemei?

#42 live

live

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Hi, everybody!
I have a Gemei G9(black cover), which is a nightmare. My tablet has boot issue. I tried all possible roms. 20.02 was working fine for 2 days and afterwards the same problem no boot, it stocks at G9 sign. I can guess my tablet has motherboard issue. I talked with seller and i can turn it back. But to send it back will coast 100$. I come to think will it be not cheaper to buy a new motherboard and change it? Any suggestions?And maybe somebody knowa where can i buy parts for gemei?

Hello !

I think that you have the same issues than everyone here ! :rolleyes:

So, don't worry, new firmwares are better and better... and maybe one day... you will like your G9 ! :lol:

Courage !! ;)

#43 sveta

sveta

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hello !

I think that you have the same issues than everyone here ! :rolleyes:

So, don't worry, new firmwares are better and better... and maybe one day... you will like your G9 ! :lol:

Courage !! ;)

today I opened my gemei, and on motherboard i found that some white(or yellow) liquid ran out from some component.I tried to clean it.I wonder can it be the issue?and what can be done about it?

Attached File  gemeiG9 002.JPG   2.86MB   50 downloads

Edited by sveta, 27 July 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#44 jalhoucine

jalhoucine

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

All motherboards with Nanya RAM have a a lot of problems : reboot, freeze,...
Motherboards with Hynix RAM are more stables.

I don't know here is it possible to buy Gemei G9 sparts components

#45 sveta

sveta

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

All motherboards with Nanya RAM have a a lot of problems : reboot, freeze,...
Motherboards with Hynix RAM are more stables.

I don't know here is it possible to buy Gemei G9 sparts components

This is big problem, I can't find components. I tried to google by components names and different combinations, but no luck!So I will appreciate any help with it.

#46 Thyranosaurio

Thyranosaurio

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hi,
Very thanks for that big information!!! I have another nightmare, as everybody, I'm afraid. I'm going to open it, in order to check my components. I suppouse that there will be no surprise, but... :drinks:

#47 turmstrasser

turmstrasser

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Is there any way to replace the deffected nand memory or to isolate the bad sectors?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

#48 pcroxford

pcroxford

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Anyone have an issue with the power button on your G9? I have a tablet that charges but won't turn on. It displays the power level when you plug it it momentarily, but you cannot hold the power button in the right position for long enough to turn it on. How hard would tis be to fix?

#49 pcroxford

pcroxford

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Anyone have an issue with the power button on your G9? I have a tablet that charges but won't turn on. It displays the power level when you plug it it momentarily, but you cannot hold the power button in the right position for long enough to turn it on. How hard would tis be to fix?