• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#61 nico89

nico89

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

hello,

the guide i gave you above is incomplete... i just found out that there's still something to do to make the script run @ boot...

please refer the Simplified V6 SuperCharger Installation Guide here in forum...

Thanks...

Supercharger shows that my tablet is 100% supercharged and i also run 99SuperCharger.sh
But i don't feel speed/smooth iprovements, games and browsing are laggy.. so i don't know
what i can do now..

UPDATE

I re instal the script and it seems that games are running a lot smoother now! im happy!! :D

Edited by nico89, 10 April 2012 - 04:49 PM.

Writing Englisch is difficult... for me haha :p

#62 MRBX

MRBX

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

Is there a way to undo the installation of the google play script? I have a Yarvik Gotab 465 and it works perfectly, but I just want to know if I can reset it to factory? Already tried a standard factory reset but that doesnt work.

#63 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

Supercharger shows that my tablet is 100% supercharged and i also run 99SuperCharger.sh
But i don't feel speed/smooth iprovements, games and browsing are laggy.. so i don't know
what i can do now..

UPDATE

I re instal the script and it seems that games are running a lot smoother now! im happy!! :D

:drinks:

#64 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Is there a way to undo the installation of the google play script? I have a Yarvik Gotab 465 and it works perfectly, but I just want to know if I can reset it to factory? Already tried a standard factory reset but that doesnt work.

Factory Reset won't remove Google Play Script... Most of it was installed on System Directory...

You need re-flash firmware...

#65 cichy

cichy

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Great script and really helpfull to get almost all apps from Google Play. It really helped me to create update script that can be flashed thru CWM :)

#66 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Great script and really helpfull to get almost all apps from Google Play. It really helped me to create update script that can be flashed thru CWM :)

:drinks:

#67 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

ivanz such, loading the script did not install the applications, in addition to not leave the icon of the market. Fails to copy files to the tablet . He says "No space left on device"

regards

Edited by isaacfocus, 18 April 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#68 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

ivanz such, loading the script did not install the applications, in addition to not leave the icon of the market. Fails to copy files to the tablet . He says "No space left on device"

regards

please make sure you have installed busybox into correct directory (SYSTEM/BIN)

common problem of users installing busybox into SYSTEM/XBIN = 0 Internal Storage and can only be fix by FOrmat Flash...

#69 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

for install google script, i have than install busybox?i want not the v6 superscript.

Regards

#70 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

nothing, installed busybox and superuser, but not work. Thank you for your job. Regards

#71 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Hello,

if you follow read me.txt guide carefully, there's no way you'll have those problem...

again, try to format-flash your firmware... if its affected by wrong busybox installation before, re-flashing the firmware won't work... you need clean flash firmware...

install the google-play script if you want, next to install is the root-script (this is where most people having problem. but if you follow the guide carefully, you'll gonna make it through).

if your tablet has working version of CWM Recovery, you can also install it...

i have tried these scripts on 3 different novo7 tablets already... and some of my friends even tried it on other allwinner tablets like ONDA and Teclast without any problems...

#72 Dennisdej7

Dennisdej7

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

I did your USB driver install, the Root script, all worked out well also I did the install in the bin not the xbin etc.
Even super user uses bin except of xbin.

But at the end of the Google-Play script I have not enough space for some important files, now my UI keeps crashing.. :(

Any help?

#73 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

I did your USB driver install, the Root script, all worked out well also I did the install in the bin not the xbin etc.
Even super user uses bin except of xbin.

But at the end of the Google-Play script I have not enough space for some important files, now my UI keeps crashing.. :(

Any help?

unfortunately, you have to format flash your tablet now... busybox to blame... try using different root-script like the new Mr.Tasselhof root-script posted on Gemei G9 Section.

#74 almaluis

almaluis

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi all

I have Ainol Novo7 Aurora with ICS 4.0.3 - Novo7-Aurora_0322-v02
- BB 1.0
- Kernel 3.0.8 - Compilation number 20120322.171021.v02

I run your script ivanz and no problems at all. Thanks for that.

As you are an ace on scripts :good: can you help me with my problem? (it's the only problem I have on my Aurora):

Can't open Front-Camera, always saying: Sorry, Camera was interrupted.

I already reinstall 3 times 2 different ROM and always get the same msg. When I received the device it was working, but forgot which ROM was in it, and after the 1º flash, never worked again...

Today I re-flash it = Same result. :nea:
(Question: when you re-flash, its like a Format-and-install, cleaning all the device?)

I 've also changed those files from a Novo7 ELF ROM:
Camera.apk, camera.cfg, libcamera_client.so, libcameraservice.so, Camera.exDroid.so, camera.goldfish.so and display.sun4i.so. Nothing changed...
So if the camera was working with the ROM when it arrived at home, and do NOT working with, at least, 3 different ROM, I don't believe that's a ROM problem, but who knows...
I'm thinking of giving up...

Any change to, through a script, repair that? (as you figured, I'm a rookie :) ).

Any help will be welcome, please?

TIA

Edited by almaluis, 27 April 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#75 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

Hi all

- BB 1.0

As you are an ace on scripts :good: can you help me with my problem? (it's the only problem I have on my Aurora):

I already reinstall 3 times 2 different ROM and always get the same msg. When I received the device it was working, but forgot which ROM was in it, and after the 1º flash, never worked again...

(Question: when you re-flash, its like a Format-and-install, cleaning all the device?)

Camera.apk, camera.cfg, libcamera_client.so, libcameraservice.so, Camera.exDroid.so, camera.goldfish.so and display.sun4i.so. Nothing changed...
So if the camera was working with the ROM when it arrived at home, and do NOT working with, at least, 3 different ROM, I don't believe that's a ROM problem, but who knows...

Any change to, through a script, repair that? (as you figured, I'm a rookie :) ).

TIA

Hello,

Sorry I cannot help you with that... I have very limited knowledge on Android... I can only do simple script... =(

I recommend asking lifeiyu for your problem... He is more knowledgeable with regards to our kernel ROM and how things should work...

Thanks...

#76 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hi all

- BB 1.0

TIA

Hello,

Sorry I cannot help you with that... I have very limited knowledge on Android... I can only do simple script... =(

I recommend asking lifeiyu for your problem... He is more knowledgeable with regards to our kernel ROM and how things should work...

Thanks...

#77 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

FYI... Apex Launcher releases their Final version of Custom ICS Launcher last few days ago...

It was a success... Apex Launcher v1.1.0 (FREE or PRO) both are super stable and no bugs found so far...

=D

I really love this Launcher as it can hide some essential apps like SetCPU or other Root-Sensitive apps...

#78 jiquera

jiquera

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

I run this script (google play) for the yarvik tab467 and it worked fine. However I have some weird artifacts now...
- whenever I install an app it mentions that there is no room on the homescreen (but it does correctly install the app)
- Notifications (like downloading app, you have mail, etc..) show up without the correct skin, they have weird orange boxes allover the notification
- when I press the time (lower right) and then again, I get some settings but the area of the brightness of the screen will turn fully white when i touch it

I think 2 and 3 are related, it feels like android can't find the right sprites or something like that... do you have any suggestions how to fix this or how this has happened?

Thanks a lot!

cheers

jiq

ps awesome script btw ;-)

#79 Siryessir

Siryessir

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hello guys. I have bought yarvik tab 465 and saw that does not have market. So can you tell me guys pls couse i am noob for tab how can i install this google market?
If i understood wright:
i plug usb and leave it on display on
than copy google file and thna start the file on pc or i have to disconect and it from usb?
I tried to install it from pc and than there were some questions , select allwiner a10 tablet: a,b ,c are choises
So helpo pls :)

#80 Josetete

Josetete

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

Google Play Not work for me
When open show " Server Error "

Please help
I buy frm this link

http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html