• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 icemaker2

icemaker2

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Good evening,
Is it possible to improve the tactile sensitivity of the shelf velocity T301 cruz?
Thank you for your answers

#2 skurtov 1

skurtov 1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

Good evening,
Is it possible to improve the tactile sensitivity of the shelf velocity T301 cruz?
Thank you for your answers

Not without loading a custom rom. The problem you are most likely experiencing is not that the tablet does not sense your touch, just that the stock froyo ROM that was stuck on the Cruz is poorly programmed and your just feeling how slow it is.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Edited by skurtov 1, 09 March 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#3 R1Kirby

R1Kirby

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

Try this app..... http://www.mediafire...tw8e9p3hwt33nf1

#4 dulak

dulak

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Try this app..... http://www.mediafire...tw8e9p3hwt33nf1

You m'friend are a genius! This app works great! No more laggy screen for me. So far, after having this tablet for less than 24 hours, I've rooted it, removed the bloatware, added android market and a few other essential apps, and now thanks to this app, fixed the touch sensitivity. Only thing really left for me to do now is to somehow figure out how to adjust the low volume of the speakers. And yes, I've already got it set for max volume. Doesn't do too much though as anytime I try to watch a video or listen to any music, the volume is incredibly low.

#5 8up

8up

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

You m'friend are a genius! This app works great! No more laggy screen for me. So far, after having this tablet for less than 24 hours, I've rooted it, removed the bloatware, added android market and a few other essential apps, and now thanks to this app, fixed the touch sensitivity. Only thing really left for me to do now is to somehow figure out how to adjust the low volume of the speakers. And yes, I've already got it set for max volume. Doesn't do too much though as anytime I try to watch a video or listen to any music, the volume is incredibly low.

I have been given the same tablet and its been modded to run Android 2.21. I am not sure what your calling bloatware or if its been removed or not. What other apps did you find essential? Were you ever able to fix the sound problem? I can barely here anything from mine and even with the headphones on it I must be in a quite room to hear it. I hope you have a fix