"Standard disclaimer: Use at your own risk
Elvish 0.3 (mirror)
CWM flashable zip: Elvish0.3 (mirror)
CWM patch that will remove the soft volume keys and remap Menu/Home to Vol-/Vol+ http://minus.com/mbriw6OuZt/1f
CWM update to revert to Elvish 0.2 kernel http://steevp.minus.com/mpFiSfhlx (may improve battery drain)
Sat Apr 7 Battery testing results are in: http://www.flashmyan...ry-Test-Results ......and the winner is.....Elvish!
- Based on OFW 0313 baseband 1.0
- Fixed Wifi network location
- Added volume soft key buttons (Will remove if people don't like)
- Changed accelerometer coordinate system from "special" to "default" (seems to work better with most games)
- No more overclocked version, use the included app "CPU master" to change your CPU speed. If there is a high demand for an overclocked version then I will make one.
- Left in the stock Launcher this time, you get to choose which Launcher you want to use on the first boot.
- ClockWorkMod Recovery preinstalled
- Renamed to Elvish (Thanks Dansplans for the suggestion)
- Fixed Extsd write permission
- Added missing xml files and Galaxy SII fingerprint for Market
- New bootanimation
- Initial release
Slight modification of OFW 4.0.3v9 with the following changes:
- Chinese stuff removed
- Rooted (properly with Superuser)
- Full Gapps (except face unlock because it wouldn't work)
- Nova Launcher
- Overclocked to 1152MHz (1008MHz version also available)
- Preinstalled apps: Google Music, Titanium Backup, Chrome Beta
- Other small tweaks (/ and /system mounted rw, created busybox symlinks, etc)
More will come as I learn about the device
WARNING: I do not know the long term effects of overclocking your CPU!
(Elvish 0.2(1008Mhz version)) ( Mirror)
(Elvish 0.2(1152MHz version)) ( Mirror)
(SteevROM 0.1(1152MHz version)) (mirror)
(SteevROM 0.1(1008MHz version)) (mirror)
LiveSuit V1.07 http://www.mediafire...idmeiyvr8xbt6rd
Apk Autoinstaller script http://www.slatedroi...staller-script/
Skype version confirmed working in Elvish 0.3 http://www.mediafire...5sbz3w6bdici1ae Thanks to Stew Magoo
Open LiveSuit then follow instructions."
Original post http://www.flashmyan...PDATED-20120327
Thanks Steev for this terrific ROM
Edited by Dansplans, 22 April 2012 - 09:23 AM.