#21 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

could it be possible that what you got for the review was using a different revision screen?
the onda vi10 elite that I got in a store was compared side by side to a novo advanced.
I checked the colors, brightness, contrast by playing games and video.
The Novo advanced had a very slight advantage in saturation about 1 percent. not easily detected.
Viewing angles advanced had a slightly wider angle than the onda
but very slight,
next I tested the contrast, now this is where the novo advanced had a tangible easily perceived advantage over the onda.
However, the differences are not so huge as was mentioned in your review so maybe onda or novo had changed screens since then?
The reason I picked the onda vi10 elite over the Novo advanced was the price difference in my country.
about 24 usd.
enough to get me a 32gb class 10 strontium micro SD with lifetime warranty.
I just needed something cheap as a handheld torrent/multimedia android player to tide me over till the nexus play tablet at 200 USD comes along around July rumoured release date.
this pretty much fills the bill.

The difference when I compared where striking :). It sounds like they either fixed it in firmware or changed panels.

Cheers,

Roman
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#22 Basuryo

Basuryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Hi
Bro i have a prolbem whit my onda elite v i10 is boot loop ,,,,,, how to fix that ,,,,,,please give me a solution,,,
Thanks,,,

#23 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Get refund while you can, and buy another brand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users