9 replies to this topic

#1 avirex

avirex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hi guys.

I just stumbled across this tablet today, and based on pics/specs I'm assuming they are all the same manufacturer. Can someone please let me know if you have tried any of these, and what your experience was? Trying to figure out if Flash, Netflix, Android 4.0 all work fine. Trying to compare to my Zenithink C91 to see if this would be better.

Eken MB1001 (or might really be called T10 or T11)
http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_6715wt_1163

Mate A10
http://www.pandawill...ack-p59260.html

Ployer MOMO15N
http://www.pandawill...ite-p54256.html

Thanks.
Zenithink ZT-280 C91 "H1_3A" running OEM Android 2.3

#2 fatesausage

fatesausage

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Kind of late, but nearly all the 4.0 releases for many tablets have various problems with videos. It seems over the last month or so, some of those issues are being fixed. You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck with the A10, and that's it's best quality...
My Current Tablets:
Renesas Dual/A9 Android 2.2
Rexing V7/Android 4.0.3 (basically a A10 Ployer Momo9)
Cube U18GT Elite--RK3066 Dual Core

Cube U18GT Elite thread

SausageScript for the RK3066 tablets, based on the Cube U18GT 1.06 firmware, still useful for many RK3066 tablets and possibly others

Guide to extended market access, updated on occaision useful for many Android versions

If I helped you, click here to help me, buy me a beer, or some coffee.

SD classifieds
I have a Renesas Rena3 and Momo9 tablets. PM me if you would like to buy one, and I'll give you a deal.

#3 avirex

avirex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

Kind of late, but nearly all the 4.0 releases for many tablets have various problems with videos. It seems over the last month or so, some of those issues are being fixed. You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck with the A10, and that's it's best quality...

Thanks for the reply.

I have received this tablet, and agree the performance is good. The speed seems more responsive than the Zenithink C91. However the firmware is unpolished and a bit buggy. The firmware version that I'm running is from Nov 2011.

Does anyone know where I can get the updated firmware for this tablet?

It is this one in the picture, and apparently it goes by many names.

Posted Image

#4 fatesausage

fatesausage

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I have received this tablet, and agree the performance is good. The speed seems more responsive than the Zenithink C91. However the firmware is unpolished and a bit buggy. The firmware version that I'm running is from Nov 2011.

Does anyone know where I can get the updated firmware for this tablet?

It is this one in the picture, and apparently it goes by many names.

Posted Image

There's a thread here in the forums with a list of various tablets, if you want to investigate, otherwise the picture is from pandawill and they have a forum there. You should ask them, especially if you got it there.
My Current Tablets:
Renesas Dual/A9 Android 2.2
Rexing V7/Android 4.0.3 (basically a A10 Ployer Momo9)
Cube U18GT Elite--RK3066 Dual Core

Cube U18GT Elite thread

SausageScript for the RK3066 tablets, based on the Cube U18GT 1.06 firmware, still useful for many RK3066 tablets and possibly others

Guide to extended market access, updated on occaision useful for many Android versions

If I helped you, click here to help me, buy me a beer, or some coffee.

SD classifieds
I have a Renesas Rena3 and Momo9 tablets. PM me if you would like to buy one, and I'll give you a deal.

#5 haldric

haldric

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

you can have a look here

#6 slapp

slapp

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

flashed it with momo15 firmware 01F1-D1-H1-H02-1563.20120116 got mine back working lost backup after flashing my eken mb1001

#7 avirex

avirex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

flashed it with momo15 firmware 01F1-D1-H1-H02-1563.20120116 got mine back working lost backup after flashing my eken mb1001

Can you explain the flash process. I'm having trouble flashing mine. Thanks!

#8 slapp

slapp

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Just followed live suit instructions turn on live suit turn off tablet plug cable into pc hold down home button plug cable in to tablet tap power tell you hear pc make noise the live suit will start. I had to plug tablet into pc then start live suit then turn off tablet. If you need the file let me know, I could use the original firmware for the eken mb1001

#9 avirex

avirex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

Just followed live suit instructions turn on live suit turn off tablet plug cable into pc hold down home button plug cable in to tablet tap power tell you hear pc make noise the live suit will start. I had to plug tablet into pc then start live suit then turn off tablet. If you need the file let me know, I could use the original firmware for the eken mb1001

Thanks. Could you upload the file to sendfile or similar website? Much appreciated.

#10 slapp

slapp

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

i msg you the link