The tablet features an Allwinner A10 CPU and Mali 400 GPU, 1Gb RAM and 16Gb Flash, 1024 x 768 IPS screen, bluetooth, HDMI out, front (0.3 mp) and rear (2mp) cameras.
Ampe Firmware Update Link (can be used on Sanei and usually appears one day sooner than the equivalent Sanei f/w)
Sanei Firmware Update Link
To see all available apps on the market try editing build.prop (see first post on Babis's Ampe A90 thread.
This didn't work for me. I use this fix instead (credits to Pas).
1. Go to settings->apps->all and tap Google Framework, Click on stop and then Clear data
2. Go to settings->apps->all and tap Google Play, Click on stop and then Clear cache (not data)
3. Go to ES file explorer, and enable root explorer and enable mount file system in the settings
4. Backup with ES file explorer /system/etc/permissions (copy to your tf card or usb device )
5. Extract the attached zip Attachment file http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=fe637899102546c859ea28a9bbd34bb5&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slatedroid.com%2Ftopic%2F29456-not-convinced-im-seeing-all-available-apps-on-market%2F&v=1&libid=1333614267091&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3F39mrf44be0f23rg&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slatedroid.com%2Fforum%2F254-zt-280-c91%2F&title=Not%20convinced%20I%27m%20seeing%20all%20available%20apps%20on%20market%20-%20SlateDroid.com&txt=xmlfiles&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13336142792111 and copy its content (4 files) in /system/etc/permissions
6. Reboot tablet
7. Open market
If you find that bluetooth disappears from settings after doing this then this suggestion from jkrestes might help.
After all 7 steps re-do step 1 and 2 and after that copy back to system/etc/permissions original files you have backed up before. It will give you all originals plus 2 extras from from ones you have downloaded in step 5. REBOOT and you should still have full market access and you bluetooth will appear back in settings :-)
By the way - I am using latest update 1.1 for my S90 but as hard as I tried I was not successful with transfering files to S90...always few percents and then gone (using my Galaxy S2). I was able to transfer files FROM tablet
If you have slow wi-fi speed then others on this thread have reported that setting their router wi-fi speed to run at 802.11n solved the problem.
Occasional Screen Flicker on v1.1 firmware
If you have very occasional screen flicker on v1.1 firmware with GPU acceleration turned on (for me it happened maybe 1 minute in 10 hours) then either turn off GPU accel or use a different laucher such as Apex or Nova.
Sent from my Sanei N90 using Tapatalk
Edited by Jezzer, 01 May 2012 - 01:38 PM.