#21 thaigir99

thaigir99

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, Usa

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

@homer, i have wifi interval set at 180, supposed to save battery

@lubomyr, welcome, I had followed you recently at 4pda. As far as I know, speakers are the same, try reflashing. Oh and on the new 2.3.4, at 1mhz, my machine tested at 3090 antutu and crashed 3 times in 10 mins. Again, these machine are showing a wide array of differences from unit to unit.
For instance. I can no longer flash without holding the volume button throughout the process ever since flashing a ly-f1 rom. Anon[another member] and I cant run the same firmware. ICS 4.0.3 at 1152mhz runs smooth as silk. 2.3.4 is a crash nightmare with ever so slow browser. His results are opposite mine.

#22 lubomyr

lubomyr

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

@lubomyr, welcome, I had followed you recently at 4pda. As far as I know, speakers are the same, try reflashing.

I'm reflashing several times on different computers and different livesuite versions, and result is same - 'no sound'. When restore older firmwares - sound works. I read feedback on chinese forums and some people have same problem 'no sound' with new firmware.

#23 Amon

Amon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

I'm reflashing several times on different computers and different livesuite versions, and result is same - 'no sound'. When restore older firmwares - sound works. I read feedback on chinese forums and some people have same problem 'no sound' with new firmware.

Sound work fine on mine, even to play music but still crashing, someonde has the email of gemei company?

And, what exactly is the "screen drift"?

#24 thaigir99

thaigir99

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, Usa

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Screen drift is the problem of "ghost clicks". For some reason the machine will register the last touched point instead of the new one. SGS touchscreen booster cures this.
on another note, I disabled a few internal apk's, and have managed to increase performance on this 4.0.3 version. New antutu score of 3308[running at 1.2mhz] Also, using battery defender, have managed to stretch the battery as well.

#25 Amon

Amon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

Oh lord...i think some of my crashes are caused by screen drift...
Will try this fix later.
Thanks again thaigir99

#26 Exceed

Exceed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

how do you configure sgs booster to solve the screen drift on ics?

#27 Bovirtual

Bovirtual

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

how do you configure sgs booster to solve the screen drift on ics?

Select the super optimized profile. Then the screen runs perfectly!

#28 Exceed

Exceed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Select the super optimized profile. Then the screen runs perfectly!

did that, but I still get ghost touches(last one instead of the right position)btw im using

"G2_V4.00-A4.0.3-2012.03.30.img"
  • cheng0730 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users