dinoel

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hello!
Also received this tablet.

http://v.youku.com/v...U2MjU2NDQw.html

I haven't this problem.
But I have next problem - black line on bottom of the screen and straight light stripe:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

How do you think, what it can be?
P.S. Sorry for my English

#22 Dutchman

Dutchman

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hello!
Also received this tablet.

I haven't this problem.
But I have next problem - black line on bottom of the screen and straight light stripe:

How do you think, what it can be?
P.S. Sorry for my English

looks like your IPS panel is defective. Someone on another forum had a similar light band on one side of the screen. He did not had the black line.
U will need to contact your supplier and have it replaced. I dont think a firmware update will solve this.

Were did u bought the tablet?

#23 dinoel

dinoel

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Dutchman,
I bought it on Aliexpress

Could you give me link to forum where is similar problem described?

#24 BamaPanda

BamaPanda

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Not good, maybe it was just a faulty one? BamaPanda does yours do this?

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am not sure, to be honest.

I found how to implement the high quality drawing in advanced settings in preferences ..but what do i draw on?
What program is being used in that video?

So far my tab acts fine. Hope it stays that way.

:)

#25 BamaPanda

BamaPanda

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

Thanks for confirming that about the screen. Sometimes the specifications on Chinese retailer websites seem to have come from a random number generator :rolleyes:

I will post here if I take the plunge & order one. Where did you buy yours?

One other thing while I remember was your A10t rooted out of the box? I notice on the other forum for the older Rockchip based A10 that it wasn't rooted & people were having lots of problems getting it rooted.

Thanks
Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Jez ..
Mine came from *********.

Yes ..market is enabled.

I am about to go ICS on this baby. I just downloaded ver. 1.05 from Teclast. I bet it messes up the free market ,,,but there is a script out there to fix that if need be.
My link

Edit:
Version 1.05 is actually Ginderbread (just found out). 1.02 is still the latest ICS release. May still wait a while.

Take a deep breath, and go for it !

Edited by BamaPanda, 11 March 2012 - 09:51 AM.

#26 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hi BamaPanda,

Thanks for your response and good luck with the ICS upgrade. I'm sure it will be fine.
I am sold on ICS and wouldn't want to go back to GB on my tablet now.
Google market is now called Google play but presumably it will upgrade itself if needs be.

That link to tablerrepublic was very useful and answered my query about whether the tablet comes pre-rooted.
It seems that the ICS firmware does come rooted.

I have purchased from McBub myself before and found them to be good in terms of customer support.

Cheers
Jez

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk
Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2

#27 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

I wonder if any of our Chinese friends could assist me with using Youku?
Probably a silly question but...

I downloaded the youku app and thought I would have a look for Teclast A10t related videos.
I tried entering teclast a10t and just a10t in the search box but it found no results.

Of course this is probably because it expects me to enter Chinese on a Chinese keyboard not English on an English keyboard!
Does anyone know is there any way around this e.g. a youku utility for non Chinese speaking people or some kind of translator?

Thanks
Jez

My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2

#28 Dutchman

Dutchman

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

Dutchman,
I bought it on Aliexpress

Could you give me link to forum where is similar problem described?

Check here,
http://forums.redfla...7/#post14361302

No solution for the problem.

#29 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

I wonder if any of our Chinese friends could assist me with using Youku?
Probably a silly question but...

I downloaded the youku app and thought I would have a look for Teclast A10t related videos.
I tried entering teclast a10t and just a10t in the search box but it found no results.

Of course this is probably because it expects me to enter Chinese on a Chinese keyboard not English on an English keyboard!
Does anyone know is there any way around this e.g. a youku utility for non Chinese speaking people or some kind of translator?

Thanks
Jez

I searched A10T/A10t. this is the same result. http://www.soku.com/...ch_video/q_a10t
Places can find me:

HERE

#30 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

I searched A10T/A10t. this is the same result. http://www.soku.com/...ch_video/q_a10t

Looks good, thanks :-)

#31 fatesausage

fatesausage

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

I picked up a Teclast TPad P85, looking for a bigger tablet. The screen's a little smaller, but still much larger than the 7". Hope to post more information in this forum later, although pulling firmware updates is taking a long long time...
My Current Tablets:
Renesas Dual/A9 Android 2.2
Rexing V7/Android 4.0.3 (basically a A10 Ployer Momo9)
Cube U18GT Elite--RK3066 Dual Core

Cube U18GT Elite thread

SausageScript for the RK3066 tablets, based on the Cube U18GT 1.06 firmware, still useful for many RK3066 tablets and possibly others

Guide to extended market access, updated on occaision useful for many Android versions

If I helped you, click here to help me, buy me a beer, or some coffee.

SD classifieds
I have a Renesas Rena3 and Momo9 tablets. PM me if you would like to buy one, and I'll give you a deal.

#32 BamaPanda

BamaPanda

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

I did the deed with 4.03. Smooth as silk ..better than anything I have seen to date. Very responsive.

I have 4.03 on my 8" Vi30W Onda as well. It has 512 ram vs. the 1 Gb. on the A10t.

That may well be the reason it is noticeably better with the same OS.

Posted Image

#33 carlsberg112

carlsberg112

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

I did the deed with 4.03. Smooth as silk ..better than anything I have seen to date. Very responsive.

I have 4.03 on my 8" Vi30W Onda as well. It has 512 ram vs. the 1 Gb. on the A10t.

That may well be the reason it is noticeably better with the same OS.

Posted Image

Hello ,
I am thinking bout getting the A10T aswell , but is there an alternative site to get the 4.0.3 from ?
I tryed a few times from their site but fails after like 2 hours dling with 10kb's ..
TIA

#34 riderhk

riderhk

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hello ,
I am thinking bout getting the A10T aswell , but is there an alternative site to get the 4.0.3 from ?
I tryed a few times from their site but fails after like 2 hours dling with 10kb's ..
TIA

try here : http://115.com/file/ansu7dkf , latest v1.04, official says it is based on 4.0.3 SDK 1.1

i flashed this rom and seems so far so good, still testing
Attached File  a10t-2012032901.png   106.27KB   10 downloads

Edited by riderhk, 28 March 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#35 riderhk

riderhk

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hello.
Just want to know something about screen.
Found this: http://v.youku.com/v...U2MjU2NDQw.html

Has anyone this problem?
Thanks.

I tried two units of A10t, both got the same result as shown in the pix......... hope this is caused by the app itself not the screen problem
Attached File  SDC11910.JPG   88.74KB   17 downloads

Edited by riderhk, 28 March 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#36 LVL

LVL

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

I tried two units of A10t, both got the same result as shown in the pix......... hope this is caused by the app itself not the screen problem
Attached File  SDC11910.JPG   88.74KB   17 downloads

I think you can turn on an option in developer settings that displays touch.(a little white ball with every touch)
This way you can test the screen to the max ;)