Photo

all things ainol novo 7 paladin discussed here

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 50437

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationLeicester, Leicestershire, East Midlands, England, United Kingdom, Britain, Europe, Earth

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

do a factory reset, after you have backed up your apps
GOT RID OF: Gepad e10 7"inch green led also known as shyle 7inch wonder media via 8650, the build " generic -eng.2 froyo ver1.5.3-20110819.112300. And the kernel is 2.6.32.9-default

Brand new Ainol Novo 7 Paladin black running 4.0.1 android os.

Also have non rooted 7inch wifi htc flyer running 3.2 android os, with sense etc.

And finally best comes to last.. the zenithink c71 7inch n version and running 1206 update from zenithink website

#22 rexyu

rexyu

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi,

I had teething troubles, setting up the paladin but am ok now.

I think its great , specially for the price.

two questions tho.

1. Where can I get a screen protector for it? all the places i see are in asia.
I am in uk, but cant see any on ###########. Maybe a protector for a different model perfectly fits the paladin also?

2. The battery charger: I dont have an adaptor for it, butI am using a different usb plug charger that seems to work.. it takes a very long time to charge.
What is the best charger to use for this device?
The one it came with?(id just have to get a usa to uk plug convertor).

Or can a more powerfull one be risked, speeding up the charging time?

Thanks

Ya this product really worth in this price but many apps cant install cause chipset different,
and sometime i cant get back after lock screen , need reset it.
The charging time need 5 hours bro since it can last 6-7hours(like!), i think is no speed up way ha...

#23 steve white

steve white

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hi, i just got a Ainol Novo 7 Pardin which already has 4.0.3 on it but the market doesnt work , is there a easy fix fpr this as its a gift for my son and dont wanna ruin it as not very confident when it comes to installing stuff , the market icon is there but just flashes up a grey screen and closes , hope some one can help , thanks

#24 50437

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationLeicester, Leicestershire, East Midlands, England, United Kingdom, Britain, Europe, Earth

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Hi, i just got a Ainol Novo 7 Pardin which already has 4.0.3 on it but the market doesnt work , is there a easy fix fpr this as its a gift for my son and dont wanna ruin it as not very confident when it comes to installing stuff , the market icon is there but just flashes up a grey screen and closes , hope some one can help , thanks

http://www.slatedroi...680#entry351680
GOT RID OF: Gepad e10 7"inch green led also known as shyle 7inch wonder media via 8650, the build " generic -eng.2 froyo ver1.5.3-20110819.112300. And the kernel is 2.6.32.9-default

Brand new Ainol Novo 7 Paladin black running 4.0.1 android os.

Also have non rooted 7inch wifi htc flyer running 3.2 android os, with sense etc.

And finally best comes to last.. the zenithink c71 7inch n version and running 1206 update from zenithink website

#25 crisorlando

crisorlando

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

Hello there

I got mine, things are ok, but 1 thing bothers me, the wifi is unstable, so how do a fix the crappy wifi ?

Is there a way to change build.prop to get a better wifi signal ? This is a problem that happens with all chinese tabs

tks

#26 techmind48

techmind48

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

I am having Ainol novo 7 Aurora tablet.

Recently many problems like hanging and unable to use the WiFi and could not use the tablet.

Did the factory setting and the tablet is working, but the language is in Chinese.

How to do the setting for changing to English?

Waiting for help.

A. S. Bhasker Raj
Bangalore
India
email ID: bhasker.raj48@gmail.com

#27 Akademik

Akademik

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hello

I have bought Ainol paladin a while ago because I was very satisfied with Ainol Elf II. Does anyone know a good mod for Paladin, like dark elf mode for Elf II?

#28 sadrarin

sadrarin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hi all, sorry for my english.

A few days ago, I've updated my Ainol Paladin to android version 4.1.1.

I commented that fixed some problems, especially with some routers, with my tablet did not connect (even unsecured wifi).

Now go smoother, I like change. The only problem: ClockworkMod Recovery 5 does not work. When trying to install it, it corrupted the recovery. The only solution was to reinstall the update again with the Flash Tools from Ingenic.

Hopefully soon take out a version to fix this problem.

Greetings.