11 replies to this topic

#1 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

Hello all, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm Portuguese and some sentences may not sound good.

Here is the case:

I buy a lot of items to fix some phones on the website sunsky-online.com. Now I decided to buy an Ainol Aurora and I was going to buy on PandaWill. Since sunsky-online have it (without the brand ainol) and I was needing a lot more items from them, I ordered one day 6 of February.

Wen I decided to buy the Aurora, there was only one diference between the one sold by PandaWill (and other "authorized" resellers) and the sunsky-online, the webcam on sunsky says 1.3 Mega Pixels Front Camera and not 2.0. I decided to believe it was a typo. Even knowing the way they work, I decided to ask on the product but they deleted my question and never answer.

Unfortunately on sunsky-online they are real rude and stupid wen you ask some thing that they don't want to.

Well, I decided to order it since it was out of stock on other sites and on sunsky they have 1 to 3 days shipping time.

As I told before, I ordered day 6 but, since I was ordering other items with 3 to 5 shipping time, I waited until yesterday. Since I haven't received tracking information, I decided to ask to the suport what was going on. In a cold way they just anser me that they don't have the Aurora in black just white, If I was interested in the Elf. I said that white would do but in the next minute the white was also out of stock. unfortunately the talk was on MSN Messenger on my phone so I don't have the conversation to show, It's unbelievable the way they treat costumers.

Since my phone went out of battery, the end of the conversation was on the computer, here you have one idea of the way they work:

15-02-2012 10:53:14 jamlvs - So, tell me, can you give-me an exact date to have the 2 items in stock?
15-02-2012 10:53:39 Maggie - next Thursday i think
15-02-2012 10:53:48 Maggie - currently product in produce, we cant sure the exactly time
15-02-2012 10:54:51 jamlvs - next thursday is tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow or in the other thursday?
15-02-2012 10:56:28 Maggie - so if you dont trust
15-02-2012 10:56:30 Maggie - can cancel now
15-02-2012 10:56:31 Maggie - i have said
15-02-2012 10:56:37 Maggie - product is in produce process
15-02-2012 10:56:44 Maggie - without coming out, i cant give u exactly time
15-02-2012 10:57:01 jamlvs - Maggie, It's nothing about the trust
15-02-2012 10:57:22 jamlvs - I'm asking so I dont have to go canceling the items
15-02-2012 10:57:45 jamlvs - I know that you have thing defined to say to clients
15-02-2012 10:58:27 jamlvs - but remember that some times, clients are focused only in one thing, only one item and maybe the client knows more about that item that you do.
15-02-2012 11:06:07 jamlvs - Maggie, let's start again.
15-02-2012 11:07:48 jamlvs - Hello Maggie, I know that are missing 2 items on my order number 1202061664. Can you please inform me more or less the day they will be available? I need some items to clients and the tablet is for my birthday.
15-02-2012 11:08:07 Maggie - i said next Thursday
15-02-2012 11:08:10 Maggie - but not 100% sure
15-02-2012 11:08:18 Maggie - this is the time we have got manufacturer
15-02-2012 11:09:21 jamlvs - thurday day 16 or day 22?
15-02-2012 11:09:58 Maggie - next Thursday
15-02-2012 11:10:03 Maggie - so you didn't know
15-02-2012 11:11:11 jamlvs - ok, day 16. I wait till Friday.
15-02-2012 11:11:41 jamlvs - and what about item S-MPL-0923A
15-02-2012 11:11:51 Maggie - this one can arrival tomorrow
15-02-2012 11:12:37 jamlvs - nice, just like the tablet. ok, I will waith till Friday 17 for both.

Can you guys notice the stupidity on "her" words? Have never told the day, only Thursday (that was next day) but the other item "she" told "tomorrow"....

Well, back to the topic:

This is the item:

http://www.sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=239169

So, what you guys think? Should I cancel the order? I really need the other items so If it's a original Ainol Aurora, I will wait for it...

What do you guys thing?

Thank you

#2 SG8

SG8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Hello all, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm Portuguese and some sentences may not sound good.

Here is the case:

I buy a lot of items to fix some phones on the website sunsky-online.com. Now I decided to buy an Ainol Aurora and I was going to buy on PandaWill. Since sunsky-online have it (without the brand ainol) and I was needing a lot more items from them, I ordered one day 6 of February.

Wen I decided to buy the Aurora, there was only one diference between the one sold by PandaWill (and other "authorized" resellers) and the sunsky-online, the webcam on sunsky says 1.3 Mega Pixels Front Camera and not 2.0. I decided to believe it was a typo. Even knowing the way they work, I decided to ask on the product but they deleted my question and never answer.

This is the item:

http://www.sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=239169

So, what you guys think? Should I cancel the order? I really need the other items so If it's a original Ainol Aurora, I will wait for it...

What do you guys thing?

Thank you

Why would you even consider buying from them if you suspect the item may be fake and the customer service is as bad as you have demonstrated?

Surely it would be better to buy elsewhere??

From the page linked:

What system Android 4.0.1 or 4.0.3

thank you
SUNSKY's Reply: Dear friend , Its android 4.0 thanks.

Edited by SG8, 17 February 2012 - 05:24 AM.

Thinking of buying from Chinagrabber?? THINK AGAIN

I wonder who could be voting down my posts so that I get a negative reputation ?

#3 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Why would you even consider buying from them if you suspect the item may be fake and the customer service is as bad as you have demonstrated?

Surely it would be better to buy elsewhere??

From the page linked:

What system Android 4.0.1 or 4.0.3

thank you
SUNSKY's Reply: Dear friend , Its android 4.0 thanks.

Thank you for your reply.

Like I told before, I buy a lot from them, products to fix iPhone 4 for example are great, you always have information on what is OEM or original part. I always hope not to have to talk to the support team.

But in this case, I have not asked to judge me but to know what you guys think about the tablet in this seller. I believe it's original item but, since I have to wait until "Thursday", I decided to open this topic, this way I inform people about the seller (good items but some bad support) and if I receive mine, I will obviously open it and compare the parts that a user posted in this forum.

Well, above all I hope that some one may say "they sell the original one" or "no, that's all fake bla bla bla".

btw, they have also parts for it:

Touch Screen:
http://www.sunsky-on...-WMC-0394B .htm

LCD:

Battery:

Hope this helps!

#4 SG8

SG8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Starting to look like a shill to me...........

Do you work for Sunsky ? perhaps you could read here ??

http://fraudchina.bl...gy-limited.html
Thinking of buying from Chinagrabber?? THINK AGAIN

I wonder who could be voting down my posts so that I get a negative reputation ?

#5 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

Starting to look like a shill to me...........

Do you work for Sunsky ? perhaps you could read here ??

http://fraudchina.bl...gy-limited.html

What are you really doing in this community (specially on this topic)? You don't help and specially don't read very good.

Get a life and get out of my topic.

#6 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Global Administrator
  • 262 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:03 AM

@SG8: How could he be a shill for Sunsky if his first post indicates that Sunsky employees are "real rude and stupid"?

#7 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

I received my tablet but I wont be able to open it and verify the hardware since they sent me a 8Gb model and I have ordered a 16Gb model.

I suspect I will have problems... Waiting for a reply to my e-mail.

#8 Dansplans

Dansplans

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

I received my tablet but I wont be able to open it and verify the hardware since they sent me a 8Gb model and I have ordered a 16Gb model.

I suspect I will have problems... Waiting for a reply to my e-mail.

I looked at the site and it was very hard to tell......they show both the correct box and an incorrect one as well.

The price for 16GB plus shipping is still about $5-7 less than found anywhere else, but if you ended up with only 8GB then you got jobbed. The other product pics were of an Aurora including about device.

So let us know if it is genuine.
AndroidTabletFirmware.com
FlashMyAndroid.com

Ainol Novo 7 Advanced
Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II
OEM Novo 7 Advanced
Ainol Novo 7 Elf
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora
Teclast P76
C91 Zepad
Onda Vi10 Elite Elf
Ampe A90

#9 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

I looked at the site and it was very hard to tell......they show both the correct box and an incorrect one as well.

The price for 16GB plus shipping is still about $5-7 less than found anywhere else, but if you ended up with only 8GB then you got jobbed. The other product pics were of an Aurora including about device.

So let us know if it is genuine.

I have a friend waiting for one from Pandawill and I will do test's on both, For me the product is "eighty percent genuine", it have the same production error of the gap. My question is about things like the camera and the battery, that's why I say eighty %.

I don't know how things work on shine but my idea is that they may buy some of the components to ainol and wen assembling, put inferior ones (battery and camera for example).

Now I will wait to know what will they do about the 8/16GB error... Wen solved, I will disassemble it and compare the peaces with the images available in the forum.

Another "strange" thing that make's me doubt about the battery, is that the replacement battery to my tablet "Novo 7 Aurora" that I talked about earlier, has a connector and by the images available in the forum, the battery is soldered to the motherboard... Well, let's wait. =@

Edited by jamlvs, 27 February 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#10 jamlvs

jamlvs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Well, I think I must complete this topic with the final information.

They admit the error and gave me the opportunity to choose between a 10USD credit or send the tablet back and receive a full refund and they would pay for the shipping.

The tablet is original, just like the cables (they have ainol brand in them).

So, all is good now, I believe I was a victim of human stupidity and lack of sympathy.

Now I'm going to enjoy my Aurora!

The End.

#11 incanus76

incanus76

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well, I think I must complete this topic with the final information.

They admit the error and gave me the opportunity to choose between a 10USD credit or send the tablet back and receive a full refund and they would pay for the shipping.

The tablet is original, just like the cables (they have ainol brand in them).

So, all is good now, I believe I was a victim of human stupidity and lack of sympathy.

Now I'm going to enjoy my Aurora!

The End.

Yes, please. I need this information too... Well, I think all of us need a confirmation or a deny...

#12 andriig

andriig

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

NEVER buy from obscure places! Why you even check places like that, or even Pandawill, if there are quite a number of better selling PORTALS for Chinese good with much better reputation, solid protection and where sellers compete with each other so price is LOWER? I do not want to be accused in advertising specific site - so go and READ or use GOOGLE to find them. Or you can PM me if you cannot find them. My orders just for one year: Ainol Tablet, other brand tablet, 3 Android phones including latest one from Lenovo, 4 screen (3 for iPhones and one for LG), 4 batteries for different phones (Nokia, LG, ZTE), 5 phone cases and 2 Tablet cases, 3 battery charging banks. NO SINGLE PROBLEM OR DELAY EXCEEDING 3 days (it was problem with local POST).
Do yourself a favor - make your life less complicated.
Best regards.
PS: TIP: there are payment schemes when seller do not get anything until YOU conform that order fully received and corresponds to what you actually ordered. So it is very much in seller interest to do everything quick and to your satisfaction.

Edited by andriig, 08 September 2012 - 09:20 AM.