This is the source code for getting ICS 4.0.4 (IMM76L) to work on our tablets using custom 3.0 kernel. Also included are images for trying the ROM on your tablet.
- Hardware acceleration
- Touchscreen (thanks violet's ft506 driver)
- Audio\Microphone (thanks to Asure's CM7 build for audio HAL; and mg3100's details on kernel)
- Wi-Fi (thanks to violet's ar6000 driver and jolocotroco for locating source for a wpa_supplicant8 dependency)
- Accelerometer (thanks to Asure's port of mango210 kernel)
- Battery Indicator
- USB Host
- USB OTG (fix borrowed from CyanogenMod)
- Market, GoogleApps
- 3G dongle
- Upgrade to custom kernel 3.0.40.
- Updated PowerVR drivers.
- Data Usage framework fixed (thanks to kernel 3.0).
- Fix camera for Herotab C8/Dropad A8/Haipad M7/iBall Slide/Coby 7024/Coby 8024/Coby 1024
- Fix touchscreen for Coby 7024/8024
- Upgrade to 4.0.4_r2.1 (from 4.0.4_r1.2)
- Remove radio icons and related stuff.
- Add battery stats application-wise.
- Improve battery calibration.
- Added indicators for USB drives and unmount option for external SD card and USB disk.
- Fixed microphone.
- Improve WiFi (now using wpa_supplicant8)
- Changes to card layout - external SD is now /mnt/sdcard and internal SD is /mnt/intsd.
- Upgrade to 4.0.4_r1.2 (from 4.0.4_r1.1)
- Fix USB OTG.
- More fixes to kernel (battery meter, display support for Coby 8024 and 1024, proper NAND layout)
- Fix Wi-Fi, Root, initial setup.
- Moved to custom 184.108.40.206 kernel based on Urbetter's UTV210CV04 board (fixing display, 3D, TS, audio, bluetooth and accelerometer)
- Custom sensor lib.
- Reversed many of the changes made to OS in R2 and R1.
- Launcher fixed (fix by steev)
- Fixed software renderer and gralloc to use BGRA instead of RGBX.
- Sensor lib added from Haipad Beta ICS. Accelerometer now works.
- Initial release.
- Modified surface flinger to work without fbearlysuspend.
- Modified libinput to work with old touchscreen drivers.
- Fixed audio.
- Added GoogleApps.
Edited by namko, 23 August 2012 - 05:04 AM.