9 replies to this topic

#1 firediesel

firediesel

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

I found this Hyundai A7 Android Tablet
http://www.netbookne...70-hdmi-output/
It's a A10 tablet but didn't find video review and nothing write about it. May be it's a very new on the market and doesn't have some to bye it.
If some one have this device please share with us.
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 NZ337BM
Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced 2.3.4 feiyu-mod (0318)
Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II 4.0.1 v0.4

#2 rauelius

rauelius

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Saw one of those at Focal price for $110. My Novo7 just died and considered giving it a shot

Sent from my (prototype2011)LG-Nexus X P998 using Tapatalk

#3 Chrisbd1

Chrisbd1

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

Mine is on it's way. Look forward to playing with it.

#4 viggen

viggen

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

I've just purchased this tablet not too long ago and it's causing problems already. It's stuck on the splash screen and it won't boot up. It powers up but it won't load into the unlock screen. When it works, it's actually a decent tablet though.

#5 viggen

viggen

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

Nevermind, got mine working again. It's a bit frustrating because the tablet doesn't have any physical buttons other than the power button. The manual is in Chinese and I can only read some of it. It doesn't even tell you how to reset this thing.

#6 Lekolite

Lekolite

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

Nevermind, got mine working again. It's a bit frustrating because the tablet doesn't have any physical buttons other than the power button. The manual is in Chinese and I can only read some of it. It doesn't even tell you how to reset this thing.

Hi, I'm the same problem booting my Hyundai A7 tablet. Can you give me the setps you diti to initialy boot it !
I can't read chinese.

#7 bunanson

bunanson

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hi, I'm the same problem booting my Hyundai A7 tablet. Can you give me the setps you diti to initialy boot it !
I can't read chinese.

Try to plug it in and try to turn it on again. maybe its the battery; and the power light has a green or red on; dont know what is the green light for, but to turn on the tablet has to be red. press power two times will switch it from green to red.

bun

#8 viggen

viggen

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hi, I'm the same problem booting my Hyundai A7 tablet. Can you give me the setups you diti to initialy boot it !
I can't read chinese.

Hm... sry for the late reply, haven't checked this forum in a while. From what I can remember, I turned off the tab and then connected it to the PC and then quickly press and hold the factory reset button or the power button for 10 sec or so. It's been a while so I forgot which button it was. Regardless, it won't hurt pressing either one because I've tried literally more than 30 combinations. After doing that, the LED turned green and then booted up normally. Haven't had the same issue till now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is NOT a battery issue because the battery still charges. It's some sort of a boot loop that requires a reset. I orginally thought it was the script that I ran thats meant for A10 tabs, but now I just think its a original software issue. After you reset, you'll have to re-install some of your apps or else it'll crash on you.

One last thing, this tab has a bunch of bloat wares installed. I recommend keeping them even though you won't be using it. Deleting them might be one of the reasons why you're stuck in boot.

#9 viggen

viggen

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hm... sry for the late reply, haven't checked this forum in a while. From what I can remember, I turned off the tab and then connected it to the PC and then quickly press and hold the power button. It's been a while so I forgot which button it was (power or reset). Regardless, it won't hurt pressing either one because I've tried literally more than 30 combinations. After doing that, the LED turned green and then booted up normally. Haven't had the same issue again. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is NOT a battery issue because the battery still charges. It's some sort of a boot loop that requires a reset. I orginally thought it was the script that I ran thats meant for A10 tabs, but now I just think its a original software issue. After you reset, you'll have to re-install some of your apps or else it'll crash on you.

One last thing, this tab has a bunch of bloat wares installed. I recommend keeping them even though you won't be using it. Deleting them might be one of the reasons why you're stuck in boot.

#10 recovering_engineer

recovering_engineer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Probably another unknown Chinese tablet being sold under a better known name. I doubt Hyundai had anything to do with the design of this tablet. Much the way the Craig and Sylvania tablets are sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users