Android Tablets Forum banner

Stylus Pen found at Walgreens for $5 works!

13K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Robert.Smith7801 
#1 ·
I had been looking for a stylus pen for the gTablet for awhile now. On Amazon.com I saw some that were like $17 or more. Well, I went to Walgreens today and they have these packs of different tech accessories for like $5 each. They had a Stylus pen with rubber tip also for $5. So I said what the heck, it wasn't expensive to try out.

Well, I tested it out and it works perfectly with the gTablet! If anyone bought the cheap usb keyboard/case I mentioned awhile back, the stylus that comes with it does not work with the gTablet. The Walgreens one that works also has a clip on it so you can just clip it into the spot where the keyboard case stylus goes instead because it's a bit thicker than the one that comes with the case. Folding the case, it still all fits together ok.

For the price, this makes a great pair!

See less See more
#3 ·
Sorry I'm very late in replying. Been busy.

There was no brand name on it that I could tell or recall. I guess it was one of those off-brand things that Walgreens used to sell. Probably distributed by them or their partners. I haven't seen them lately now so I don't know if they are still available at Walgreens. I think it was a seasonal thing for the holiday season and just afterwards, not sure.

#4 ·
I got a stylus from secondshells and it works great with G tablet. I bought a bundle including case, stylus and screen protector...its a good deal with inexpensive items and fast shipping....thought I am not very happy with my tablet performance and looking out to buy a new one soon. I plan to buy a case from them again. Do you guys have any suggestions where I can get good deal on tablet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.