#1 alc112

alc112

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hello!
This tablet looks really promising but I could find any reviews by users. I already saw the ones in the visture page but I'd like to see another point of view.

Thank you

#2 nivlac1

nivlac1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

Hello!
This tablet looks really promising but I could find any reviews by users. I already saw the ones in the visture page but I'd like to see another point of view.

Thank you

Look up the u9gt2 by Cube and the Window N90. The Cube is EXACTLY the same while the window has a slight design change. Firmware from Visture/Cube/Window are all compatible.

I have one. Brilliant tablet. Love the screen. ICS needs a bit of work but is getting their very quickly.

#3 bLudSh0t^

bLudSh0t^

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Look up the u9gt2 by Cube and the Window N90. The Cube is EXACTLY the same while the window has a slight design change. Firmware from Visture/Cube/Window are all compatible.

I have one. Brilliant tablet. Love the screen. ICS needs a bit of work but is getting their very quickly.

Have you tried the firmware by visture (for visture v2) on the cube u9gt2? The visture v2 has an android 4.0 release since quite some time and I think its more stable than what Cube has released as Preview.

have you tried and checked interoperability of roms? and does it suffer the same bugs like apps cant be moved to internal NAND flash?

Visture download page for android 4.0: http://www.visture.com/Downloads.asp

#4 Crystal_purple

Crystal_purple

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

It seems Visture V1 and V2 out of time for a long time now, I see Visture V4 and V10 is the newest model in their website
www.visture.com.
Anyone try V4 and V10 before? How about it? The quality etc.