Android Tablets Forum banner

Active Developers-Chime In!

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  mrsburnout 
#1 ·
Is it just me or do we know what developers are currently around and active?

If you are still supporting your Firmware or working on something new (or stopped working a WPDN project) let the community know!

Chime in with a brief statement!

#5 ·
My novel is busted and I'm too much of an asshole to get along with xda mods so I'm on break. I've been sick for weeks first noro virus now pneumonia and the pneumonia has made me give up smoking which in turn has made me more of an asshole. I'm currently on my couch playing order and chaos on my a500 shunning everyone until my brain is used to the lack of nicotine and my lungs stop sounding like harmonicas. I plan to solder a button onto my novel so I can screw with it more but I might kill it in the process

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've been in the black forum the last couple of weeks... But have been monitoring everything going on here.

Haven't even had anytime to hack my Nextbook 7P, but now I'm thinking of getting a Super Nova or a Viewpad 7E. I really like the 7" squarish screens and a stylus, but I want 2 finger zoom too.

Somewhere I have a rock stable Ginerbread build based on the minidev. Need graphics and sound fixed. Maybe a worth while project for the users as I fear ICs is a way off yet.

I can't believe how fast my Nextbook is, 1GHz and 512megs. Just as fast as my Transformer. Maybe there is something to this Gingerbread over Froyo and Eclair. Even randomblame thought his CM7 was really fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.