i belive this also works for all G2 devices and possibly all other devices althogh i have not tried please let me no
EDIT:- now updated to market 3.1.3 and file is now in zip format
this worked for me, you do not need a rooted device
Click here to downloads the Files
download and extract the .zip and save the files onto your device, place in the downloads folder or somewhere you will remember, use the file manager to navigate to the folder and install the apps in this order
-1.Google Services Framework
1) After installing all the Google Market files go try to login to Gmail. You will get an error, don't worry you are ment to
2) Now go into settings and manage apps. Click on Google framework. Clear the data if you have the option also the cache
3) Do the same thing for Gmail and clear the data if you have the option also the cache
4) turn of and on again.
5) DON'T launch the market but launch Gmail and login. It should work.
6) Now you can launch the Market.
if you follow exactly it will work
1) how do i extract it: right click and press extract
2) how do i skip the ad?: press skip ad in top right
3)cant loginto gmail: uninstall all the apps you have just installed, restart device and try again,
4) still cant login uninstall all the gapps, factory reset and try again
please dont moan about adfly, its selfish
Edited by ultimatealex001, 24 February 2012 - 01:36 PM.