Android Tab10 06/04/12

• Please log in to reply
966 replies to this topic

#961 nu2droid2

nu2droid2

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for the response, I will look into it. I have ready formatted the card but I can't remember the name of the program I used.

I will try again. Thanks ..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

#962 malek_syria

malek_syria

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

hello..this is my first post here..i hope you help me in my problem
i have superpad iii with same information in this topic
and my problem is : i cannot connect to my 3g connection by HUAWEI modem E1550
what should i do
note:my tablet rooted and i know how to access recovery menu and stuff
just please give me the right frimware or update to make it work
please please please..and i'll thank you a lot
greetings.

#963 malek_syria

malek_syria

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

i have to add something more ..that i overwrite a file called "libreference-ril.so" in system/lib folder
so that my 3g huawei modem worked for the first time....but only for almost 1 min and not getting much data
and this happens each time i put the modem..connect normally but not getting data and disconnect later !!!!
so why this problem now...please help me in this please

#964 gabarria

gabarria

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Hi to everyone,
i have one of these clone tablet, i tried to update the firmware with the russian one in the first post. the procedure concluded witout problem (i looked at all messages and no errors appear indeed appear a message saying "burning the image......" but when the tablet restart itself the firmware is the same, better i see the same boot images and the versions of android is the same with the date 20111124 and non 20111114. What is the problem? Last note is the tablet is reset to factory after update

#965 RobertT

RobertT

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hello - Canada here - Purchased Inno Pad 10 from Innovatek (10 inch resistive display, 2.3 Android, build 0.6.3.3) at XCess Cargo in Feb 2012 - from day one has shown some instability. Now it won't boot more than the First ANDROID screen and then the 2nd Android screen and then goes back to the first Android Skin. Hard reset not doing anything - still goes through first screen, then 2nd screen, then back to first screen.

I read posts above - while it was working - keyboard was highly inaccurate - only way to improve letter selection was to use the eraser end of a pencil to select the letters (kinda home made stylus!).

There is an email address for innovatek, and also an 866 phone number - emailed them last night - should be still under warranty (bought new). Of course Xcess Cargo won't honour any kind of warranty (was 30 days at Xcess Cargo).

Anybody had similar issues - or found a way to update the ROM? I found some utilities to update the ROM for an Inno Pad i10 which seems to be the newer version of the product.. but attemtps to have the pad boot from MicroSD card with an image file, or to re-image from USB port didn't work - it doesn't seem to load the drivers for the microSD port. It does load USB drivers, but then they get "removed" when it goes back to the first screen.

Any suggestions appreciated in the forum.

Thank you.

Robert from Maple Ridge, BC

#966 jayne

jayne

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

i have this android tab10 it has ereader on it and i wanted to know how to download more books for it as cant seem to find any information on it plz any help would be great

#967 bmewada

bmewada

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

No firmware available for Android Tab10 ? I've tried every link, but nothing works.

if anyone have the working firmware download link, Pl.