1 reply to this topic

#1 ThinkDPr

ThinkDPr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Happy Holidays everyone!!! :drinks:

I'm hoping some of the developers and gTablet users may be able to answer this for me. I'm running my gTab using Flashback 10.3 rom.

How come some games such as Dead Space have compatibility issues with gTab? GTA3 works fine and it renders well on the gTab. How about games with minor graphics issues such as Plants vs. Zombies... not compatible(?) with a Tegra 2 tablet device??? I know my limited knowledge of programming may make this Q seem inconsequential to most but I beg some indulgence.

If there are work-arounds to get some of the high quality games to work with the FB10.3 rom then, I'd like to know about them too.

Thanks in advance! :yahoo:

#2 Karea12

Karea12

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Happy Holidays everyone!!! :drinks:

I'm hoping some of the developers and gTablet users may be able to answer this for me. I'm running my gTab using Flashback 10.3 rom.

How come some games such as Dead Space have compatibility issues with gTab? GTA3 works fine and it renders well on the gTab. How about games with minor graphics issues such as Plants vs. Zombies... not compatible(?) with a Tegra 2 tablet device??? I know my limited knowledge of programming may make this Q seem inconsequential to most but I beg some indulgence.

If there are work-arounds to get some of the high quality games to work with the FB10.3 rom then, I'd like to know about them too.

Thanks in advance! :yahoo:

Heeey ThinkDPr, what's up? Good new year!
ATM i think that the only notable difference is when i swap my Kernels.

On Honeycomb, i get more stuff working with Clemsyms Honeycomb Trial 5 kernel.
On other side, i have 90% of my stuff running perfect on my STOCK MONTAIN LAUREN! Nothing more, only nvflash 1.2 stock recovery and then update to Montain Laurel with stock kernel.
I play FIFA2012 and Shadowgun well, only have some trouble with apps that requires Android OS 2.3+ to run, like Sprinkle.

Posted Image