Pandigital Website down....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nicknewbnovel

nicknewbnovel

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

I need to download something from the site but it appears to be down..... Is it working for anyone else?

#2 Jun Hong

Jun Hong

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

NOPE its down for me too! and for some reson I cant download Updates for my Supernova!

#3 t_white

t_white

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

The site is hit and miss, had to refresh the page several times to get it to load, finally got fustrated and quit

#4 jarandemsmom

jarandemsmom

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

Glad I'm not the only one! Thought I was losing my mind!

#5 JohnWayneO

JohnWayneO

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

I am also having issues with the website. Does anyone know how long it will be down for or is it always down? Really need some updates... Hope it starts working again

#6 bigg cheese

bigg cheese

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

I'm suspicioning that their site's down due to high volume of traffic crashing it :(. 1saleaday.com had the PDN's for 69.99. I bought two, and I ended up selling 7 more to friends of mine last week. I imagine that pandigital sold quite a few, probably in the thousands, at that price.

#7 nnyl33t

nnyl33t

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

I'm suspicioning that their site's down due to high volume of traffic crashing it :(. 1saleaday.com had the PDN's for 69.99. I bought two, and I ended up selling 7 more to friends of mine last week. I imagine that pandigital sold quite a few, probably in the thousands, at that price.

Big lots had them on sale for $60.00. so more like tens possibly hundreds thousands lol. my sister bought 6 of them 2 for my kids and 4 for hers. and i have to be the one to update them to a better os because they're some pos. sites down and ive spent several hours trying to get the correct files. this has turned into a big headache. the sites prolly gonna be down for a while.

#8 Aimhere

Aimhere

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

Saw this on the Pandigital website today:

Important Announcement!

We understand that connectivity to the Pandigital website, support site, as well as our Firmware download site have been significantly slow or non-responsive. This is due to the extremely high volume of firmware download requests on the servers which has impacted the overall bandwidth and connectivity over the past two days. We are working to solve the issue and hope to have it back to normal tomorrow. Again, we appreciate your patience and will continue to post updates.

I guess that clears it up, LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users