SlateDroid Forum Rules
We take pride in keeping our forums respectful, pleasant, and enjoyable for members of all ages. Please read the following guidelines before posting.
- There are young users and language should be kept within a PG-13 level.
- Vulgar language is not allowed.
- This constitutes the use of any kind of offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material deemed unsafe for younger members.
- Inappropriate language will potentially be removed and users will be warned.
- Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others.
- Repeat violators will be permanently banned.
- Lastly, if it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to forum discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned.
- In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated.
- While discussions may become heated, it is not an excuse to result to attacks or insults.
- There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters.
- Think of it as debating issues, not individuals.
- When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team.
- Violators will be warned and potentially banned.
- Moderators and Administrators Have the Final Word
- If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards.
- The appropriate actions will be taken.
- We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning.
- If you have something to post and you're not sure which board it belongs in, do not post it in more than one board.
- If the administrators or moderators think it would fit better in another location, it will be moved there.
- Duplicate threads only serve to create confusion.
If you forget your password, use the password recovery tool, in which case you will be able to reset your password, given that you have access to the e-mail associated with your account. If you are still unable to login, contact the administrator.Again, please follow the above guidelines when posting on our message boards. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Above all, remember to have fun!