CUBE U9GT2 Android 4.0 beta Firmware Download

737 replies to this topic

#521 dmagee

dmagee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Added to first page State of the art (v1.7) - new mod from Prox32 :)

Excellent

Is there any news if Wackym is producing a 1.09 mod for the new ics firmware on the cube website?

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

#522 figgs

figgs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

Added to first page State of the art (v1.7) - new mod from Prox32 :)

downloading :)
Herotab C8
Testing Honeycomb UI

#523 figgs

figgs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

downloading :)

THIS ROM IT'S AMAZING!
very stable, fast and responsive rom, videos on youtube(site) very fast without crash, it's the best rom i've tryed! very good work Prox32 :)
Herotab C8
Testing Honeycomb UI

#524 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

THIS ROM IT'S AMAZING!
very stable, fast and responsive rom, videos on youtube(site) very fast without crash, it's the best rom i've tryed! very good work Prox32 :)

Is it actually responsive, as in smooth? Its not a placebo effect that you are seeing? I haven't tried it yet, but may try later. Hope its actually the best rom out there.

#525 figgs

figgs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Is it actually responsive, as in smooth? Its not a placebo effect that you are seeing? I haven't tried it yet, but may try later. Hope its actually the best rom out there.

You have to try it! it's very very good! without lags... surfing on internet it's now very fast :)
Herotab C8
Testing Honeycomb UI

#526 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

You have to try it! it's very very good! without lags... surfing on internet it's now very fast :)

Okie, ill definitely try it. :-) it'd better be good haha

#527 spicysi

spicysi

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

I would like to try the Prox32 rom, am currently using the wackym one based on 1.08.

Apologies if this is a silly problem, but I am having problems installing it following
the instructions given.

1) With your tablet plugged in via usb (debug enabled)
1.1) run reboot.bat in the "reboot to flash the easy way" folder
2) Run RKtool
3) Click run
4) Enjoy

Prox32.

When I plug in my U9gt2 with USB debugging mode enabled it appears as an unrecognised device
without drivers. This means that the reboot.bat gives a device not detected error and quits.

Have tried to install drivers from RK29 but they aren't recognized. I am using win7 64.

As I successfully managed to install the Wackym firmware can I just install the prox32 the same way,
or do I need to follow the instructions in the txt, and get it to recognize in debugging mode.

I am connecting it to the correct USB port.

#528 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Okie, ill definitely try it. :-) it'd better be good haha

IT's not much better...I mean the State of the art 1.7. IT's OKAY, but similar to any other recent rom out there, choppy. I disabled the wallpaper scrolling, so sliding between home screen is better now, but still recent apps list lags, and notification tray lags sometimes too. Nothing special about this rom..

#529 dmagee

dmagee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

IT's not much better...I mean the State of the art 1.7. IT's OKAY, but similar to any other recent rom out there, choppy. I disabled the wallpaper scrolling, so sliding between home screen is better now, but still recent apps list lags, and notification tray lags sometimes too. Nothing special about this rom..

Does this Rom only have 1gb app space?

#530 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Does this Rom only have 1gb app space?

It says Total space 1.48GB for apps.

#531 angelp

angelp

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

how's the keyboard response time in the broswer when entering a URL? it was always very slow in every rom i had tried before.

#532 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

how's the keyboard response time in the broswer when entering a URL? it was always very slow in every rom i had tried before.

It's still laggy.

#533 pekinesis

pekinesis

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

Did anyone got hang on the latest 1.09 rom sometime while receiving Gmail ?

I have no problem with previous rom but this occur after I flash 1.09 official rom. Was trying to do factory reset but problem still there :angry:

For me the latest rom is faster than 1.08 while browsing and flipping on desktop. I have no problem watching 720p youtube on browser too.

#534 Mahmoudbe1

Mahmoudbe1

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hi
I downloaded the latest version of state of the art 1.7. overall it is good but the external 3G USB modem doesnt work with this version.
can anyone help me resolving this problem?

#535 S1eepy

S1eepy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Added links to older versions of State of the art (v1.6 and v1.4)
Try it to compare with v1.7.

#536 iqram

iqram

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hiya ppl

I had my CUBE robbed and bought anther tablet but it seems to be a different one. turns out to be a 3C97?!?! an oem of allwinner 10 apparently.

How different is this to the CUBE? Can I flash wackym's mod on to my tablet? The tablet is good but screen starts flickering at times, googleplay keeps force closing and web page rendering is utterly rubbish.

Pls someone help :-(

Iqram

#537 dmagee

dmagee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Hiya ppl

I had my CUBE robbed and bought anther tablet but it seems to be a different one. turns out to be a 3C97?!?! an oem of allwinner 10 apparently.

How different is this to the CUBE? Can I flash wackym's mod on to my tablet? The tablet is good but screen starts flickering at times, googleplay keeps force closing and web page rendering is utterly rubbish.

Pls someone help :-(

Iqram

A short answer no

The allwinner is a different processor and your hardware will be different. You need a specific Rom for your tab

• iqram likes this

#538 iqram

iqram

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

A short answer no

The allwinner is a different processor and your hardware will be different. You need a specific Rom for your tab

Sorry meant to say thank you first but the disapoointment got the better off me.

:( Gutted

Edited by iqram, 26 March 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#539 figgs

figgs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

It's still laggy.

i don't understand because on my device all the system it's fast... on 1.08 and 1-09 by wacky it's more slow
Herotab C8
Testing Honeycomb UI

#540 sw6lee

sw6lee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

i don't understand because on my device all the system it's fast... on 1.08 and 1-09 by wacky it's more slow

Maybe you've done something magical during update process by accident? ;-)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users