#701 Serge Bolduc

Serge Bolduc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hi,

Ok so Im a bit of a noob to Flytouches but my dad got one from feebay Superpad V10 becuase he had an android phone and it all seems to work its running 2.3 apart fromt he market place, as far as I can work out it dosnt know its in the UK so many of the apps he normaly uses on his phone arnt showing.

I have read through all 35 pages and need to know what Firmware for 2.3 is working for android market to tell the pad its in the UK, and I dont have a USB cable so it will need to be a flash from SD card.

He is looking ot get things like Iplayer and Sky Go working as thats why he brought it.

There are market utility (market enabler) to change location.
Owner of Superpad VI, Sanei N90, Cube U30GT-H, Gadmei E8-3D (glass free 3D tablet) and ASUS MemoPad 10"

#702 Serge Bolduc

Serge Bolduc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

You can also try to reset to factory setting and I am not sure when restarting chose english UK in language option. I am not sure there a english UK in 2.3 but you could try.
Owner of Superpad VI, Sanei N90, Cube U30GT-H, Gadmei E8-3D (glass free 3D tablet) and ASUS MemoPad 10"

#703 cavywavy

cavywavy

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Marlet enabler dosnt work, it dosnt seemt o do anything and fake on boot needs a donate key so havent tried that.

and I tried setting it to english in factory settings it changes the langwage and stuff but not where market see it its something to do witht he way they built the ROM.

The thing is going out the window soon I have a Z102 with ICS and it works lovley but Sky go isnt out for ICS and Iplayer wont run. so when he was looking for one he got one with 2.3 and now we carnt even get the apps to download

#704 Lykkan

Lykkan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

I have a superpad vi that will not turn on. Charge light comes on fine when plugged in, nothing shows on screen. I plugged a usb thumbdrive into it and usb gets power for 10 seconds after hitting power button, then it goes off.
I wrote the original firmware to the sd card, following the files in this post with same symptoms as before. Charging light flashes green/red when fully charged...

If you are having problems, DO NOT install ICS 4 and DO NOT use any updates.
Start from the very beginning. Follow the instructions in my previous post at 7:59AM today

If the process in my previous post does not work, you will have to remove the internal uSD card and image it with the 4GB emergency firmware image found here. Memory card image
Initial instructions to open the tablet are here How to open the tablet

Following the above procedure will put your tablet back to the original factory installation.
Check everything out. If it works, then install the last update firmware, 20120110.

Forget about ICS 4 for your tablet. It is not ready for daily use.

Files you should have to image the internal uSD card.
Download these programmes.
SD Format from SD card format tool
Win32 disk manager Mini disk imaging tool

Edited by Lykkan, 26 April 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#705 Oldman_55

Oldman_55

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

Hello FLYTOUCH SUPERPAD 6 (VI) V10 CORTEX A8 VIMICRO 1 Gb 16Gb 1GHz My tablet problem for GPS Gps power /on Off no problem it is working.But don't signal GPS Test tools working I can not find any satellite. But position the cursor on the north pole as it seems positions value : N90.000 00.000 E000 00.000 (coordinat system WGS84 -it is for my country) after work nvigasyon program google and syslogic and yandex all positon north pole what is it problem understnd

#706 Serge Bolduc

Serge Bolduc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hello FLYTOUCH SUPERPAD 6 (VI) V10 CORTEX A8 VIMICRO 1 Gb 16Gb 1GHz My tablet problem for GPS Gps power /on Off no problem it is working.But don't signal GPS Test tools working I can not find any satellite. But position the cursor on the north pole as it seems positions value : N90.000 00.000 E000 00.000 (coordinat system WGS84 -it is for my country) after work nvigasyon program google and syslogic and yandex all positon north pole what is it problem understnd

First time when using GPS, it must be in open place (outside). Then usualy with a known location it will work inside.

Edited by Serge Bolduc, 09 May 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#707 ersa48

ersa48

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

I have installed gps antenna and open gps.Then I did it as your recommendation which was at outside for 8-10 hrs.Unfortunately, the result was negative.What else can be done to get results.I have flytouch VI as the following: 10.2" HD Tablet PC Android 2.3 8GB+GPS+3G+WI-FI .thanks in advance.

#708 Serge Bolduc

Serge Bolduc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

I have installed gps antenna and open gps.Then I did it as your recommendation which was at outside for 8-10 hrs.Unfortunately, the result was negative.What else can be done to get results.I have flytouch VI as the following: 10.2" HD Tablet PC Android 2.3 8GB+GPS+3G+WI-FI .thanks in advance.

In settings, does GPS is check in location?

#709 Serge Bolduc

Serge Bolduc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

Use GPS test app or any GPS app.

#710 ersa48

ersa48

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:51 AM

GPS settings was OK.I have downloaded trial version of SYGIC for android & installed gps antenna then OK.Also gps signal seems on the screen.it works with int.off line or online.

#711 techtoys2go.com

techtoys2go.com

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to let you know that we have May 2, 2012 firmware (packaged May 3) posted on our website (along with instructions and video) for the Flytouch 6 (Vimicro CPU Wopad V10). We tried to be thorough with our instructions, however there may be a mistake or two. Please let us know if you find any.

http://www.TechToys2go.com/Flytouch6

The firmware is a nice improvement over the previous build. 3G dongles are working now, as is 2 point touch (pinch-to-zoom). Deep sleep is now possible when the screen is off, which extends the tablet's use by an extremely long time when not being used. As well, Flash is working within the browser (as with the last build). Unfortunately, Bluetooth support is still missing. There are other changes as well... the file manager icon is different, there is an option for rebooting instead of power off, and some others.

Please note that the top USB port now by default is for USB connectivity to your PC, and must be switched in the software if you want to use it to connect USB devices. Go into the applications and choose the "USB OTG Control" app. Then you will see two options to choose. The top option (default) is called "Device" and leaves the top USB port as a slave connection to connect the Flytouch to your PC. The second option is called "Host," turning the top USB port into a host connection (the same as the second USB port), which then will allow you to connect USB sticks, 3G dongles, USB keyboards, etc.

However, in our limited testing, there seems to be a bug in the latest firmware that prevents the Flytouch 6 from mounting properly on PCs and Macs in the "Device" mode. Please let us know if you get it working.
TechToys2go.com
low, factory-direct prices on Android devices

#712 Gaboros

Gaboros

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to let you know that we have May 2, 2012 firmware (packaged May 3) posted on our website (along with instructions and video) for the Flytouch 6 (Vimicro CPU Wopad V10). We tried to be thorough with our instructions, however there may be a mistake or two. Please let us know if you find any.

http://www.TechToys2go.com/Flytouch6

The firmware is a nice improvement over the previous build. 3G dongles are working now, as is 2 point touch (pinch-to-zoom). Deep sleep is now possible when the screen is off, which extends the tablet's use by an extremely long time when not being used. As well, Flash is working within the browser (as with the last build). Unfortunately, Bluetooth support is still missing. There are other changes as well... the file manager icon is different, there is an option for rebooting instead of power off, and some others.

Please note that the top USB port now by default is for USB connectivity to your PC, and must be switched in the software if you want to use it to connect USB devices. Go into the applications and choose the "USB OTG Control" app. Then you will see two options to choose. The top option (default) is called "Device" and leaves the top USB port as a slave connection to connect the Flytouch to your PC. The second option is called "Host," turning the top USB port into a host connection (the same as the second USB port), which then will allow you to connect USB sticks, 3G dongles, USB keyboards, etc.

However, in our limited testing, there seems to be a bug in the latest firmware that prevents the Flytouch 6 from mounting properly on PCs and Macs in the "Device" mode. Please let us know if you get it working.

Thank you! :D

#713 Bremerton

Bremerton

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Tried techtoys2go's version of ICS. Acellerometer / gyroscope / axis sensor now works but that's all that's new. ICS still excrutiatingly slow. Live wallpaper kills cpu. Browsers stop resonding. Hardly anything on the market (US). Overall performance too slow to keep up with even a two year old IMHO. Stick with 2.3 for now.

#714 arlock

arlock

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

hi guys,

just for info : could make a test of skype with 5.03, except skype says it's not officially tested with this tab video and audio reception is good, but audio and video sending is corrupted.

so if you're biguser of skype, don't work with 5.03

#715 VitorBrazil

VitorBrazil

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hi guys! I' from Brazil, so, sorry for bad english...!

My Flytouch6 not boot anymore, after press power bottom, this msg apears:
"System is damaged, try to recovery from external storage"

The internal procedure , using a sdcard not working.

I have the Cable male-to-male USB, I have de Flash toll (1.4-Chinese and 3.0 english)
I have the vortex.cab
I Have the Drivers (vortex, google sdk, ADB_Android_for_Vortexr, "android_winusb" etc)

I have Windows 7 and Win XP in Virtual box, workin fine.

In winXP after a lot of try i could choose what device install, so i choose = "Android composite ADB Interface", cause I read in some forum. (But in the wizard, have another 2 options of name device)

Every time that I press Reset + Power + Menu pop up in device manager: "android phone --> "Android composite ADB Interface" but my ONLY PROBLEM is NO LOAD ANY VDFU DISK.

So, the Flashtool says: "cant find Udisk, please, make sure it on" Or, when i get de first step, says after: Bootload xxx failed.

I spend 2 days looking in the internet, are minimal informations about...

The same error hapens in W7 and Wxp (I filter USB port for XP), i NEVER SAW that "vdfu disk" , I believe when I get this issues, I will solve the problem.

Thanks and really sorry about poor english!

#716 bgrau2000

bgrau2000

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

actually, I am having the same problem with the new Flytouch Superpad 7 CORTEX A8 VIMICRO (nice piece of kit, btw, if omly it allowed itself to be flashable :) )

I wonder if the reason is because it is rooted?

pressing reset, menu+power gives me the google 3e recovery menu, not the firmware flash menu, and no sign of VDfu, even if it appeared very briefly once...

so my suspicion is that it is a windows driver problem, or maybe confusion on the part of windows as to which driver to use (it tends to favours the Microsoft or digitally signed one, and the Cortex drivers happen not to be digitally signed...

well i'll keep on plodding until hopefully I get it...

bgrau

Hi guys! I' from Brazil, so, sorry for bad english...!

My Flytouch6 not boot anymore, after press power bottom, this msg apears:
"System is damaged, try to recovery from external storage"

The internal procedure , using a sdcard not working.

I have the Cable male-to-male USB, I have de Flash toll (1.4-Chinese and 3.0 english)
I have the vortex.cab
I Have the Drivers (vortex, google sdk, ADB_Android_for_Vortexr, "android_winusb" etc)

I have Windows 7 and Win XP in Virtual box, workin fine.

In winXP after a lot of try i could choose what device install, so i choose = "Android composite ADB Interface", cause I read in some forum. (But in the wizard, have another 2 options of name device)

Every time that I press Reset + Power + Menu pop up in device manager: "android phone --> "Android composite ADB Interface" but my ONLY PROBLEM is NO LOAD ANY VDFU DISK.

So, the Flashtool says: "cant find Udisk, please, make sure it on" Or, when i get de first step, says after: Bootload xxx failed.

I spend 2 days looking in the internet, are minimal informations about...

The same error hapens in W7 and Wxp (I filter USB port for XP), i NEVER SAW that "vdfu disk" , I believe when I get this issues, I will solve the problem.

Thanks and really sorry about poor english!

#717 rencal

rencal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

hello to all
I'm new to forum and need your help
I have to send my tablet to guarantee
but I have to send with the logo vimicro
i need vortex pak from vimicro logo
thanks to all
regards Rencal :good:

#718 arlock

arlock

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

hello to all
I'm new to forum and need your help
I have to send my tablet to guarantee
but I have to send with the logo vimicro
i need vortex pak from vimicro logo
thanks to all
regards Rencal :good:

you can easily repack any firmware with any boot logo you want.

don't know where exactly is the boot image replacement tool, but somewhere in this thread i think.

#719 zakobeer

zakobeer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello all, i glad to be here with u, well i have superpad VI that was well but now it looks like the pC when it's with deep freeze program, i can install app but not work, i tried to factory reset the device but when i switch off it come agian as not reset, my device as i got the information : mid 2.3 android kernel 2.6.35.7 dtandroid@DTAndroid#1. plz help me and plz if there is firmware plz upload me it
thanks

#720 zakobeer

zakobeer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hello all, i glad to be here with u, well i have superpad VI that was well but now it looks like the pC when it's with deep freeze program, i can install app but not work, i tried to factory reset the device but when i switch off it come agian as not reset, my device as i got the information : mid 2.3 android kernel 2.6.35.7 dtandroid@DTAndroid#1. plz help me and plz if there is firmware plz upload me it
thanks

what about the reply? help me plz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users