732 replies to this topic

#1 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

ok new download link for firmware update http://www.multiupload.com/5DI5AAL5BQ
i have found a issue with it when you go into android market because this as the latest android market apk it will let you download games etc free and paid but on some it comes up not enough memory,but i noticed by going into settings and clearing google framework and shutting down tablet a few times it allowed me to download a lot more i have put a earlier android market apk on which works perfect,but when i shut down tablet it goes back to newest android market apk?so if you know of a way to delete the android market apk on the tablet let me know?
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
please note before you start you must have your tablet charging with tablet charger otherwise it will not let you put firmware on tablet
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
the way of flash the firmware of v10
sd-card into tablet while turned off
1,press the "menu"+""power"ON button at the same time
2.release the “power” after the boot up.and keep holding menu
3.pls release the "menu" after the there is a flash firmware picture with a android holding a brown bag/box
4. then you will have to do some scrolling with these buttons
5 function of the button front of the device is page up
6 function of the button of "meun" is page down
7 function of the button of "Home" is confirmation (to install firmware)
you will have to scroll to install from sd-card then press home button
you will have to scroll to your firmware them press home button to install
if you ever need to reflash or restart your tablet for any reason you can do this by holding the the on button and menu?which will allow you to reload firmware etc

Edited by motherofallbattles, 07 December 2011 - 02:25 PM.

#2 mazz_y2k

mazz_y2k

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:02 AM

Hi,

Thanks for this but the download link doesnt work. If you could send a correct link that would be great.

Also will this fix any wifi connection issues?

Regards,

M

#3 thierry388

thierry388

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

hi
Thanks for this but the download link doesnt work.

A+

#4 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Hi,

Thanks for this but the download link doesnt work. If you could send a correct link that would be great.

Also will this fix any wifi connection issues?

Regards,

M

Hi
i have not had any problems with wifi and i have 60 tablets altogether now,which have all been on wifi from my experience with android tablets a lot seems to have problems more regarding the router
i run mine on D-link routers and never had a issue fingers crossed,but i have had customers who have had to change router settings a little to get them up and running correct,or they have even taken them to a friends etc with a different router and they seem to always say they worked perfect

#5 thierry388

thierry388

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

thank you for sharing

What she brings this rom?

#6 furball

furball

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

Motherofallbattles thanks for the firmware for the Flytouch 6 WoPad V10 the downloads are working. I think this is the best tablet for the price on the internet market today it is a big improvement over my ZT-180. I paid only $119 for the tablet plus $19 for the 16GB upgrade. The one problem I have with it is I cannot find a way to root it. You seem to have a good knowledge about these tablets. Do you know of any way to root this tablet?

#7 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi
I have tried all the standard ways of rooting these such as zroot etc but the 2.3 android, seems they have to be ADB rooted i have done some looking around and it seems most the cortex A8 vimicro etc android 2.3 such as samsung,Haipad,m7 etc ETC, have to be done the same way here is the full ADB tools to do it link? http://www.multiupload.com/ISI5JXQ4X0
AND ALSO i think you need direction on how to use them to get root on the V10 but i believe someone will have to write some commands for the v10 i could be wrong though and the best place seems to be XDA develelopers which have plenty forums on rooting cortexA8 models etc i think slatedroid will have the rooting process with ADB also on there forums. Here is a bit of chat on rooting with ADB
BUT THIS IS FOR A NOOK TABLET http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1354487

#8 furball

furball

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Motherofallbattles thanks for the information. I have read the same posts that you have and without more information and using the procedures that they are using I think you are getting close to bricking the tablet if you try to do it their way.

#9 pietje

pietje

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hallo,

Can anybody tell me what fixes improvements etc. there are in this firmware?

Thanks!

#10 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

new loading page with something that looks like a 3D dimensional box that swivels round where you can put all your game shortcuts in 1 box all your shortcuts to your youtube,facebook,skype etc in a box and so on, fix for hdmi,screen seems quicker,solid wifi,faster internet,great sound of course,a issue of course with android market they have loaded 3.3.11 which says tablet does not have enough memory,but they is a work round by downloading 2.3.6 android apk but when you switch off tablet it reverts back to newer apk,the firmware from original download site as been removed for that fix should be updated soon

#11 darkman287

darkman287

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hi all,excuse me what is the original site for see a new firmware ?
Thanks all
Gianni

#12 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hi
above

#13 darkman287

darkman287

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

motherofallbattles
Thanks for your answer ,but I wanted to say what is the link where can I follow the manufacturer's release of new firmware
Thanks
Gianni

#14 pietje

pietje

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

Hallo,

About the rooting, I think maybe we can work together to get this solved.

I am thinking we can do something like this:

Copy su to /system/bin (i have a good copy of su)

Then open terminal to set rights - might be: chmod 4755 /system/bin/su

Download and install Superuser (https://market.andro...ndroid.su&hl=en)

reboot

Run superuser and your done.

Problems:

I cannot seem to copy su, any ideas?

Maybe this will lead us to having root on our tablets.

#15 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hi
I have just run latest superone click software on the superpad 6 V1, the superone click is for 2.3 androids that need root, and while i was rooting my tablet it told me tablet already rooted do i want to continue which i did anyway then i installed busybox which says tablet rooted and busybox can be found here /system/bin/?as i have more tablets i put busybox on a different tablet and it said tablet routed and the same thing that busy box ca be found here /system/bin/?
i have tried to use titanium back-up so i can delete the android market app which is too new but titanium will not work on this tablet so if anyone as any ideas on the best app to use to delete apps that are enbeded with firmware please let me know

#16 pietje

pietje

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Hi
I have just run latest superone click software on the superpad 6 V1, the superone click is for 2.3 androids that need root, and while i was rooting my tablet it told me tablet already rooted do i want to continue which i did anyway then i installed busybox which says tablet rooted and busybox can be found here /system/bin/?as i have more tablets i put busybox on a different tablet and it said tablet routed and the same thing that busy box ca be found here /system/bin/?
i have tried to use titanium back-up so i can delete the android market app which is too new but titanium will not work on this tablet so if anyone as any ideas on the best app to use to delete apps that are enbeded with firmware please let me know

Hi, is the tablet now rooted? Then you can try root uninstall? I am not quite sure if you are saying it is rooted or not?

Regards.

#17 motherofallbattles

motherofallbattles

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Hi
you have to use superone click through a computer windows etc,then usb to android tablet?
what i am saying is when superone click started the rooting process,it stopped and told me the tablet is already rooted?
i let superone click carry on rooting it said your tablet is now rooted?
i used the the busybox app on another v10 flytouch 6 without using the superone click rooting app?
busybox said this tablet is rooted?
so do these tablets already come rooted?

#18 pietje

pietje

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi
you have to use superone click through a computer windows etc,then usb to android tablet?
what i am saying is when superone click started the rooting process,it stopped and told me the tablet is already rooted?
i let superone click carry on rooting it said your tablet is now rooted?
i used the the busybox app on another v10 flytouch 6 without using the superone click rooting app?
busybox said this tablet is rooted?
so do these tablets already come rooted?

I dont have a tablet at the moment so cannot try.
Ok, one way to find out is try root uninstall, if this works it will ask you if you to allow root in superuser. If is not rooted it will tell you no root access.
I can mail root uninstall to you, or you can google it, then we can try.

#19 Link1227

Link1227

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:38 AM

Anyone know how to install Clockwork Mod on this?

#20 maxking

maxking

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

hello all
I also after the ZT-180 that I bought 2 years ago
I must get this model
I wanted to know that the firmware has seen some problems suggested to wait for new releases?