Android Tablets Forum banner

Please HELP, my tablet wont power on!!!!!

61K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Rômulo Félix 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok, so I went to upgrade firmware, ran livesuite 1.07
got to the screen where it says "finish" on the big pop up box,

with my tab off, i held down vol+ plugged USB into my tablet pressed the power button 6 times , saw the install usb drivers pop ups, then they went away, so I clicked finish, nothing happened, and livesuite just disappeared.

I had to open task manager and force close the process of livesuite (even though it wasn't running on screen).

Then I started over , only this time after I do the hold down vol+ and press power 6 times, the pop up says it dosn't recognize device, I get some thing that says drivers install failed

my tablet wont turn on,....

Is there a way to master reboot my tablet ??? or a key combo to hold to get it to master reset ???

I'm lost and I just got this tablet, is it bricked forever ???

I was trying to load 1.8T b2
I have a laptop running win 7 , 64bit version.

PLEASE HELP!

one last theory I have is that, maybe the first time when I thought it wasn't running after livesuite disappeared, maybe it was running the format ??? and I unplugged the usb to try it again, maybe that did it. either way does anyone know what to do ???

See less See more
#3 ·
I got it , I just removed all drivers for the tablet in windows device manager, then I rebooted, and started the steps over again, this time it worked just fine.

now the only thing I would like to know is after I did the firmware update, and rebooted my tablet, I tried to install the automodinstall from topnotchtablets and I went through all the menus and finished no problems, but when I go to my tablet I don't really notice anyting or any of the apps it was supposed to install, like flash player, etc... how do I know if this worked ??? I do have a market thing now on one of the main pages.

and now this thing after the firmware update has less icons then it did stock OEM, its missing documents to go, some android task kill, es explorer...what happened to them ???

#5 ·
Yeah it will depend, some have different apps pre-installed than others. You will just have to download and reinstall the ones you want or need.

#6 ·
Guys, I had the same problem today but Reseting doesn't work for me

When I plugged the device I get a message from windows that the device can't be recognized. I've already deleted the drivers from the Manager many times and still getting that error.

#11 ·
Al, I'm glad it worked out for you, so yeah I had the same thing then you click on the balloon and it shows some image with the words in red in the middle of the graphic failure!

but yeah I didn't reset my tab or anything , just removed everything and started over.

, and another thing folks, make sure you've got the volume+ (the one next to the power button)pressed down, don't release untill you are done pluging in the cable to the tablet and pressing the power button 6 times. then release all buttons and set the tablet down.

And wait 60 second or more...It will work

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Also for those of you that have driver issues where your windows will not detect the device plugged in and changing USB ports doesn't help (didn't in my case). I had to manually install the drivers on my PC, even the PDAnet installer didn't work (detect my device). Just follow my directions in topic: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/23828-driver-ainol-novo-7-advanced-thanks-kingkephin/ (post #10 & #11). Once I manually installed the drivers I am able to plug my device in at any time and it is detected now in any USB port.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
great link.

anyway is there a way to look on tablet to see if it is rooted???

I ran the automodroot but i'm not sure it rooted the tablet.

and when you have your tab plugged in to pc, and on pc open mycomputer, does it let you double click on the tablet drive and explore it ??? in my, mycomputer it shows up as drive e: and drive F: but i cant explore either drive. ????? is this a driver issue?

i'm using win7 x64

#16 ·
Hey guys,

I got a question. I just got my paladin tablet and sometimes when i leave it in the sleeping mode i cant turn it back on later. Every time i had to press the reset button on the side.

Any ideas why this is happening? I keep it in a small bag for now but will get a case soon.

Please help!

#18 ·
Hi, pls help me, i was trying to charge my Novo7 Paladin, then i just press so fast once the power and then the display flash fastly and then since that it cant get on, i try press the reset button long time, and nothing happen, now i dont know what to do, for now im trying just charge the tablet since it just cant be on even with power + volume+ and again nothing works, pls help me. Ty so much, i have the tablet since today, ty for u help.

#24 ·
Hello everyone! I TRULY NEED SOMEONE'S HELP!!

I have a Sanei N10 (Dual Core Version) which came with 4.0.4 Android. I believe I got the same problem as the concerned above.
I was trying to update it to JellyBean version (4.1), and now my device doesn't even turn on anymore. Pressing power button is the same as doing nothing.
I turned off my tablet, opened LiveSuit, chose flash file, connected USB cable to computer and turned it on by pressing -Volume button + power. The computer recognized the device, and I got a box asking for partition format, but this wasn't a livesuit box message, but windows box message, the same one we get when trying to format a usb device. So I chose "format" and once the formatting was done, nothing else succeeded, so I unplugged it from USB and tried to turn it on, but it didn't even turn on anymore, no life sign, no name, no message on screen.
I have tried resetting it by RESET button, holding for 10, 20, 30, and 60 minutes, but nothing happened. Now, if I plug it into computer, I got a "device not recognized" message from windows. I believe I've deleted all OS info when I did the formatting process. I've also tried turning it on by pressing VOLUME - /POWER button. VOLUME +/POWER BUTTON and VOLUME -/+/POWER BUTTON, but my tablet looks like dead.
I've been searching for so long to find a solution for that, and I still didn't get it. PLEEEEEEASE! HELP ME!!

Thank you by now to everyone's attention!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.