Android Tablets Forum banner

Logitech bluetooth keyboard.

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jande2 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey all. I just saw a Logitech bluetooth keyboard at BestBuy for ciber monday. Regular price is $69 but its on sale for $39. It says Honeycomb or higher is required but is anyone one using any bluetooth keyboards and have you had any issues? Im running Brilliant Corners and ive decided to stick it out and wait for ics to come out. So im wondering if I would be able to use this on my GTab. Thanks.

Edit: I went ahead and bought it. I've seen a few guys using easy connect Bluetooth keyboard and I decided to do it. It now pairs but will not connect for anything. I've been messing with it for a few hours now and no luck. So frustrated...cuz this keyboard is a great size. Nice and thin, just a little bit wider than my gtab, the keys are a great size, it has a bunch of great android specific function keys for music, web, etc. It also has a home key, a back key, and menu key much like the ones on the right side of the grab. Only if someone that knows what they're talking about could help. Again...much thanks for all who help in advance.

#2 ·
I am using the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard on my gTablet running Honeycomb (Flashback 10.1 ROM), with no problems. Since this keyboard is stated to require Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) or higher, it may not work with earlier versions of Android, such as Android 2.2 (Froyo) which I think comes with Brilliant Corners.

#3 ·
It also says that it may work with earlier versions and to contact the manufacture. But I've been looking around and found a blueinput bluetooth keyboard app that seems to work. ive see many others that have used easy connect to connect many different other keyboards and I had no luck with that one. Im typing on it right now. It doest work as well as id like it to. I read on another tablet forum that someone took the apk and in rootexplorer pasted it in the system files. This is the only app that seems to do the trick though. None of the function keys work and I have to reconnect the keyboard every time. Itll do for now until I work some of the problems out. Id like to avoid flashing honeycomb on my gtab because I really like my bc and the honeycomb roms that are out dont seem very stable and they still have some bugs too.

#4 ·
I just picked this tablet up from best buy and so far I am loving it. The only problem i am having is the back, recent apps, and none of the numbered short cut keys are working on Flashback 10.3. The home button works just fine but it would be soooo much nicer to have the back and short cut keys. If anyone knows a way for me to fix this please let me know.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

#6 ·
I'm still having troubles with this. Blueinput gets me connected without honeycomb but I would love for the android specific function keys to work. As bobthesalesclerk said it would make the experience much nicer if they all worked. I've researched the heck out of it but I have yet to find an answer.

Sent from my G-Tablet running the latest Brilliant Corners

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.