Newbie with a Pandigital!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 melelise83

melelise83

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hey everyone! I just bought a Pandigital Planet yesterday and am pretty excited to get the android market on it. I've tried several times and just can't seem to get it.

#2 vw66bus

vw66bus

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

I guess that is why you are here!
Read Alot....
http://www.slatedroi...firmware-opdn9/

-vw66bus

#3 kadidlehopper

kadidlehopper

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

I also got a Pandigital about two weeks ago. It is a black Pandigital with Android 2.1 installed on it. Model r70f200. There is not much out there on this model with the OS Android 2.1. I would like to root it but cannot find directions for it. I can find plenty of directions for the r70f200, but with older OS and for the bpd with OS 1.5 and the white one. Could someone direct me to the info, or do I just use the rooting procedure for the black one and disreguard the OS that is one it.
Clim

#4 srichae

srichae

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

I have a 7inch white Pandigital Novel PRD07T10WWH7 and I have yet to find correct directions to root it to have full access to the android market. Can someone help me also?

#5 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

I have a 7inch white Pandigital Novel PRD07T10WWH7 and I have yet to find correct directions to root it to have full access to the android market. Can someone help me also?

I think you need spend more time read around in PDN subforum before ask questions.

welcome to SLD. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#6 jeff67

jeff67

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

im new here i need help rooting my new pandigital novel i keep getting a ! and a triangle. what causes that?

#7 TAYZURRI

TAYZURRI

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

Hello

New to tablets myself

Cant get most things working but will have to learn.

#8 Jesse0921

Jesse0921

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:40 PM

New to tablets myself. Just bought a Cruz R102. Seems like it works well but im sure there is alot left to figure out. Good luck!
Cruz Reader R102- 4GB External SD, 4GB Internal SD,
JGM 4.0 Lite 800 mhz

#9 gtandon

gtandon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hi All! I just bought a new pandigital star ereader and want to learn how I can add ability to download apps from android market and also how to install flash player ability. Appreciate inputs and link to where/how i can download and install adobe flash player 11 on the ereader.
Thanks

#10 kbmountaingrl

kbmountaingrl

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:04 AM

Hi there- I've actually had my Pandigital Novel for awhile now, but it drives me nuts! Really want to make some improvements to it, that's why I'm here. Have a great night everyone!

#11 Xerro

Xerro

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

Hi, I just got the Nova, and I'm looking to mod it

#12 Ayofemi

Ayofemi

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

Hi I am new here also with a Black Pandigital Multimedia Novel. I can't download Kindle so I'm thinking I might hate this thing. I will search around the site and see what I can find that will help. I look forward to learning things.

#13 JBull40

JBull40

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Newb here too....got my Planet about a week and a half ago. Tried the 3 step gapps and root process but could never get the Market working right....missing apps. Also lost all audio in the process somehow so I did a factory reset and reloaded the new 12022011 firmware and all is ok now. Sideloaded all the apps I needed and it's working like a champ now (watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix as I type this). Not bad for $100.

#14 jadeangel5000

jadeangel5000

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hello there... New to this site too. Just ordered the Pandigital SuperNova for my son. Hope he enjoys it.

#15 Ayofemi

Ayofemi

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

I bought a pandigital Multimedia novel on Saturday and returned it on Sunday. Too much trouble to get it to do what I wanted. Not worth it to me.

#16 Goldeneye

Goldeneye

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:55 AM

Newbie to the boards too, hope you manage to get it working.

#17 kpeterha

kpeterha

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

I am new here and have already read a lot of posts regarding the Pandigital tablets. I own the white 7" tablet and have updated the firmware through Pandigtal's website. There is more that can be done, so I am researching all kinds of topics on these forums. When I find something interesting that works, I will share it with the rest of the group.

#18 cindylou102

cindylou102

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

I guess that is why you are here!
Read Alot....
http://www.slatedroi...firmware-opdn9/

-vw66bus

Thanks for the info!

#19 pgonzales

pgonzales

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

Welcome

#20 nicknewbnovel

nicknewbnovel

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

Honestly if I could figure out how to make this tablet run more fluidly and how to install apps it would be perfect....... UHG!!!