34 replies to this topic

#1 shepster34

shepster34

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

hi

im using hannspad with flashback 7.2 honeycomb.

until recently i had no problem downloading from android market.

then today im now getting an error when trying to download stating "error while processing purchase".
in the market.android website ive also noticed its stating no devices found in my account which im assuming is causing the problem.
ive cleared data and cache in manage accounts settings but still nothing.

could anyone help with this problem

thanks in advance
shep

#2 fredlys

fredlys

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:55 AM

get the new market version 3.1.5 and it will fix the problem of download application on tablette

you can download it here : http://hannspad.fr/?p=1140 french language but easy to understand, a link is a link ;)

Edited by fredlys, 13 October 2011 - 05:05 AM.

#3 RArch

RArch

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

Great, thanks fredlys :good:

#4 shepster34

shepster34

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

thanks worked a treat for me too......
the new market is certainly different from the old one.

shep

#5 Adi M

Adi M

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

I've downloaded and installed and it works for me as well - but only to install apps from the tablet/market directly. I could not install apps from my pc / browser how it used to work initially, after I've installed HC.
Now market.android.com it keeps telling me I have no device installed :( (even though I've installed apps from the device).
Any way to fix this?
Regards, Adi
Hannspad 1653, GtabComb_b3.3_bl1.2, kernel 2.6.32.43-cyanogenmod, HoneyComb 3.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S2, Android 2.3

#6 Chick3n

Chick3n

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCosta Vicentina, SW Alentejano - Portugal

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

I've downloaded and installed and it works for me as well - but only to install apps from the tablet/market directly. I could not install apps from my pc / browser how it used to work initially, after I've installed HC.
Now market.android.com it keeps telling me I have no device installed :( (even though I've installed apps from the device).
Any way to fix this?

Same thing here, despite using Vestinious Rom in a Eken M010s...
In the past the device was recognized as a M009s by the market website and now it's told that "there is no phone associated to my account"!
I'm unable of downloading apps from market website and lots of them doesn't appear in the tablet's Market search like Dolphin browser, Opera Mobile...
Did the "market flush", installed market 3.15, returned to market 2.3.6 and didn't found a solution yet...
and another issue is that when I do a market search I get i.e. 3500 results and only 20/30 of them are displayed for scrolling...

Edited by Chick3n, 19 October 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#7 shepster34

shepster34

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

i can buy free games from the market on my hannspree, but when i try and purchase a game nothing happens. i've set up my card details ok but nothing happens when i try to buy it. when i go into the marketplace via opera its still stating i dont have any devices

im using flashback 7.2 and a 1653 hannspad.

i'd really appreciate an answer to this

cheers
shep

Edited by shepster34, 28 October 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#8 Mac001

Mac001

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

I got my hannspad this week and installed Hannstitan 0.4 on it but have the same issues of being able to use Market but not use the marketplace web site as "andriod device not found.

Can anyone please help?

#9 tijgervisuals

tijgervisuals

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

I get that also. Not a very big problem as the market on the device works, but it would be nice to have all the stuff working as it should.

#10 shepster34

shepster34

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:49 AM

I get that also. Not a very big problem as the market on the device works, but it would be nice to have all the stuff working as it should.

can you purchase from the market app? i can download free apps but any apps that i have to physically purchase it wont let me and i am assuming its because it thinks i have no devices assigned to my account.

im stumped how to get the device recognised with my account. its a waste of time if i cant buy anything from the marketplace.

#11 Digial

Digial

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:14 AM

anyone tried version 3.11 of the market from: http://www.androidpo...tcuts-and-more/

maybe this will solve it?

#12 shepster34

shepster34

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

anyone tried version 3.11 of the market from: http://www.androidpo...tcuts-and-more/

maybe this will solve it?

hi

3.3.11 worked a treat thanks.

i uninstalled the old market first, installed 3.3.11 and made sure i deleted all data first in the manage applications settings before launching.
the difference with 3.3.11 is when you attempt to buy it gives an option to agree to terms and conditions, with this ticked it allowed me to purchase the app.

i couldnt get your link to work but i found it in google fine.

thanks again

#13 Digial

Digial

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:48 AM

link works fine for me :)

Anyway - yeah this version is much better than the previous one posted here, it knows its running on a tablet :)

However i still dont see my tablet listed under my settings on the android market website.

#14 lynxboy

lynxboy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

link works fine for me :)

Anyway - yeah this version is much better than the previous one posted here, it knows its running on a tablet :)

However i still dont see my tablet listed under my settings on the android market website.

Google have confirmed that devices that were never intended to run the Android Market are being removed from the market devices list. While Android is open source, Google apps are not and manufacturers have to obtain a licence from Google to use the market on their device. Google are now aiming to actively enforce access policies, most likely due to the influx of cheap Chinese tablets that are no doubt impacting upon sales of 'licensed' devices.

It looks as though access via the app hasn't been blocked as of yet, but once your device has been removed from the web market, don't expect it to appear again.

Regards.

#15 Digial

Digial

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

wonder how the market app knows what hardware its running on?

there must be a way to hack this and let it think its an allowed tablet :)

#16 Zaf0d

Zaf0d

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Almost every ROM i've tried has listed my Hannspad as another device/phone in the 'About' settings.
Could this be used to bypass the market banning ?

#17 lynxboy

lynxboy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:34 PM

wonder how the market app knows what hardware its running on?

there must be a way to hack this and let it think its an allowed tablet :)

AFAIK the market app reads from the build.prop. The app itself isn't a problem right now it is just the web market which is de-listing un licensed devices. It's not just the hannspad, it's affecting numerous devices.

Regards.

#18 leenukes

leenukes

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

I really hope they don't disable the market on the Hannspad. This would likely push up piracy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

#19 Kenshiro

Kenshiro

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

AFAIK the market app reads from the build.prop. The app itself isn't a problem right now it is just the web market which is de-listing un licensed devices. It's not just the hannspad, it's affecting numerous devices.

Regards.

I'm having exactly the same symptops, can't download any app from the web based market. From the market app yes, but buying is not possible, only through my 2nd android device - a HTC.

So, to be able to use it:
1. I would need to buy it, download it to my smartphone, zip the app and send it to my tablet. OR
2. we modify the build.prop. The ro.build.fingerprint is responsible for steering the build prop.
Make the market believe that you got a "licensed" tablet.

Check this link -> http://chall32.blogs...emystified.html

I found some info on how unlocking this, but, I have not tried it, it's up to you, example for Hannstitan, but for market 2.2 (I'm just translating here).

Requisites:
1. Tablet Rooted
2. you need a root explorer

Steps:
1. Copy the build.prop which is under \system and paste it to your SD
2. Open it with your Editor
You will see something like this:

# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
# end build properties

ADD:
ro.build.description=star-user 2.2.2 HannsTitan-0.4 2ED2BE7172 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=lge/lge_star/p990/p990:2.2.2/FRG83G/lgp990-V10d.2ED2BE7172:user/release-keys

Final look
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=star-user 2.2.2 HannsTitan-0.4 2ED2BE7172 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=lge/lge_star/p990/p990:2.2.2/FRG83G/lgp990-V10d.2ED2BE7172:user/release-keys
# end build properties

When done:
Place the build.prop back into its original location, replacing the existing one.
Set your time to 23:57 -> Reboot
After confimring pin, wait until 00:02 to enter market again. Go to Downloads.
Leave Market and set back time correctly.
You should now have full access to Market and protected apps.

Now...I have not tried this, but the solution can be there...

The Galaxy Tab has also 10.1 inches and Tegra processor
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-P1000/GT-P1000/GT-P1000:2.2/FROYO/XXJJ3:user/release-keys

Somebody willing to try it out? :)

I'm starting to get really annoyed myself, unable to buy apps with my tablet, neither have it visible as a device on the web.

Cheers,
Ken

Edited by Kenshiro, 04 November 2011 - 06:56 AM.

#20 testbild007

testbild007

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

Does not wor for me.
I'm using FB 10.0 there for an HC 3.0.1 rom.

I can download/use everything with the market but in the Market the Hannspad device will not show up, just my other android devices.

This makes it pretty hard to chosse apps for an specific device.