Photo

EKEN M003s Tablets (yes, they are available)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Hi folks,

Seems there has been a lot of cool new tablets floating around -- too bad I'm not still in the game (or not too bad, haha.)

BUT TO ANSWER A QUESTION I HAVE BEEN GETTING:

Can I still get the EKEN M003s Tablets

:yahoo: I've talked with my past supplier, and the answer is YES.

I can get you the EKEN M003s Android Tablet with Screen Protector, Nice Case Shipped COURIER (Fedex or DHL).
If in USA total cost is $129 by Paypal only.

I do NOT offer warranty as I'm not a store.
The device would still have the regular replacement warranty offered by the supplier, which is near the same as what I offered.
If there are any problems I'll send you directions for returning to the supplier for a free replacement (shipping cost TO supplier is your cost, and she pays to send one back.) But that is between you and the China supplier (she is usually good, as long as you have proof of sending it back)

I'm only offering this because I've been asked, it's not the big pricey units my previous competition are selling -- NO I am not getting back into business.

:good: So--- if anyone is looking just send me an email to Email me

8) So, WHY EKEN M003s when there are many Bigger units out there?
PRICE - these are 1/3rd the cost of the main bigger units
SIZE - Perfect book size, 8" 800x600, super sleek too.
FUNCTION - it's simple, YES, these do most regular things the big boys do, just slower. If you don't need a speed demon, or 3D gaming, then this might be for you.
EMAIL, WEB, GAMES, YOUTUBE, MARKET, Very Cool Interface, especially with Custom Firmware.

I used to sell a LOT of Samsung CPU Units, and I owned one. But to be honest, THIS was my personal unit - except for a little hit in speed/power, this is a Great proven unit at an amazing price.

Edited by MapleLeaf Tablets, 20 September 2011 - 09:49 AM.

Good'ay