#1 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

Hi, I just released an RK2918 tools package for the Wopad i7 in the other forum. It includes RK29 USB drivers for ALL windows Operating systems, Firmware Upgrade Tools (in ENGLISH!!), and Wendal's V.1 RK29 system.img / boot.img packaging tools version 1. I found version 1 much easier to use that is why I chose it.

Anyhow, i spent a lot of time making detailed instruction files for each tool and for driver installation so hopefully it is "noob" friendly :). It is exactly what I would have liked to have had when I first started messing with RK29 stuff. So, hopefully it will help out some other folks.

Anyhow, it is in the first post of this thread:
http://www.slatedroi...079#entry236079

It should be handy/useful for ALL RK2918 based devices, that is why I am making a thread for it in here. I hope it helps some folks out!

Cheers,

Roman

http://topnotchtablets.com
  • draculiano likes this
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand