#1 kira2

kira2

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

how about this online store?
www.ahappydeal.com
I found many cheap android tablets.
few of my friends told me this site was good and trusted site but when i searched online i found lot of good and bad review as
well.should I trust it or not...

#2 newbie2011

newbie2011

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

I have bought and FULLY PAID for a Iphone's screen cover with clean cloth on July 18, 2011 from AHAPPYDEAL.COM. By August 19, I have e-mailed customer service for the status of my order. I have received a response with a few words " 1 month to you".

September 16, 2011 I sent another e-mail to AHAPPYDEAL.COM about the status of my ordered item on July 18, 2011. I was sent a reply by customer service stating that "IF I WANTED THE ITEM RESENT THEN I NEEDED TO MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE". I attempted to file a dispute with PAYPAL but PAYPAL stated that since it was over 30 days from date of purchase, PAYPAL DECLINED my DISPUTE.

This vendor is a scam, rip-off, China based vendor. DO NOT BUY from them, you are going to lose your monies.

I wished I had done a little bit of research prior from making my purchase with a CHINA based company.

#3 birdmom9726

birdmom9726

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:31 AM

After several shady deals involving shipments from China that I encountered on ###########, I made a decision to use North American based vendors only. To me, it just wasn't worth "saving" a few bucks when you're just as likely as not (in my experience, anyway) to receive shoddy goods, poor customer service, and extended delivery times. I am not saying (before anybody gets offended here) that ALL merchandise from China is sub-par, but I certainly received some borderline merchandise a number of times. In addition to selecting my vendors very carefully, I also moved on to Amazon as my main place to buy stuff. For some reason, to me it just seems a little more - dare I say - on the up-and-up? Please note that these are my opinions only and not a blanket condemnation of any vendor or web site. And there are certainly U.S.-based vendors that are a little shady as well. If nothing else, if you need customer service for any reason, it's not on the other side of the world!

In the end, I have found that the old sayings of "you get what you pay for" and "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" hold true for me in my experiences of buying merchandise from vendors based in China. I learned my lesson. Oh, and one more thing - I have made it a "must" to read the reviews on a product before buying it, both for the product itself AND for the vendor. It's no good to purchase a five star item from a vendor that only has a 65% success rating. You might pay a little more to buy from a reputable vendor, but in the long (and short!) run, you will save yourself a TON of aggravation and possibly money, as in your case.

I hope you have better luck in the future.

#4 JohnnyDepp

JohnnyDepp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

They are a good post talking about your said domain. here it is.

http://www.slatedroi...ng-company-ltd/

The writer suggest DO NOT place order to www.ahappydeal.com. read carefully and hope his post will help you!!! :drinks:

#5 bigmacatl

bigmacatl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

"Order placed 24-oct-11, received 14-Nov-11. I ordered a GPAD Android 2.2 tablet. It did not work properly (you had to be within one or two feet of a wifi transmitter to even see it, and even then, it would drop the connection. )I let a professional look at it and even download some new software (over the ethernet) and the problem still persisted. Upon contact I was given 2 options -- return it for a refund minus shipping costs ($20 loss on my part) or return it for replacement. I shipped it back (my expense - $10) to a California address they furnished, but did not pay extra for tracking. That was 3 weeks ago. Now all they say is that it was a "pity" I did not use tracking. I'm now $70 out with absolutely no prospect of getting my money or the product.

Beware: if you get a product does not work you are totally out of luck!! There is no effort to achieve customer satisfaction. In fact, it is actively discouraged.

Here is a direct quote of our interchange.(note the English proficiency) from their support desk:

-----------------

>>This has been a very bad experience.I feel like I have thrown my money away.You sent me a defective product and now you are making little effort at satisfying me. I feel I have little alternative but to try and issue a complaint. I have already spent $10 extra expense mailing the item back to you and still I am not getting a reasonable response

>>I understand your feeling, that is why I told you first donot forget to give me tracking number, it is a pity now.
"

#6 UberDalum

UberDalum

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

I just ordered my wife's Christmas gift (an Android phone with a physical QWERTY) and it came in a few weeks. Actually, it showed 2 days ago. I'm hoping that my results are typical. :/
~UberDalum

#7 conniemcqb

conniemcqb

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

Has anyone ordered from Priceangels.com?

#8 philthefug

philthefug

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hi everyone,
I empathize with all that have lost money with some of these vendors. In ten years of on line shopping {around 50 invoices], I've been very very lucky in not having a loss yet.
I placed an order with ahappydeal around the end of March 2012, [us warehouse]with red flags going off. Even thou their email address with PayPal wasn't excepting payments, I pushed it with cs in China until it worked [not really knowing why it was blocked]. It was just another red flag so I put on my blue glasses and ignored it along with the others because it was my first, entry-level Android tablet for $59.99, ya know?...too good to be true, maybe? After I ordered, I found these bad reviews and held my breath. Anyway...it came in 4 days, it works fine and I'm happy with it.
So far, I have no reason to distrust them. I'm sure I'll order again but only from the US warehouse...and hold my breath. I'd be happier to find less people with problems with them but there is always two sides. Thanks for listening. I hope all of your luck improves & mine holds for another 10 years or so.

8)

#9 Ghosh

Ghosh

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

I, too, have had an unpleasant experience with this dealer. I did not realize initially how suspicious their operation is. I came across a touchscreen phone that was on sale for a very low price. I took a leap of faith and ordered. The faulty touchscreen of the phone is the first of the many defects of the product. I would never buy again from them and would advise everyone to be cautious of this vendor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)