Touch Pad Problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 matt5968

matt5968

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:59 AM

I pressed a combination of buttons by mistake and now my touch pad displays a large USB icon center of screen.. cant do anything. connectedd to pc
no effect...can anyone please help

#2 dark_angel

dark_angel

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

I pressed a combination of buttons by mistake and now my touch pad displays a large USB icon center of screen.. cant do anything. connectedd to pc
no effect...can anyone please help

No Problem! Just try one these solutions, I hope one of them will surly work, these are in severity order:

Soultion # 1
Press and hold the power button and the center button simultaneously for approx. 10 seconds. Once it turns off, press the power again to turn it back on.

Solution # 2
Plug it in to PC
Open webos quick install
Click tools > command line
type "reboot" and hit enter

Solution # 3
Log in your webOS account on your computer and download "HP webOS Doctor" it will reset your device in less tan 15 minutes. All instruction will be showed on screen, very very user's friendly. This is the beauty of this device that it is almost impossible to brick.
Good Luck!

Edited by dark_angel, 09 September 2011 - 10:30 AM.

#3 davo89

davo89

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

No Problem! Just try one these solutions, I hope one of them will surly work, these are in severity order:

Soultion # 1
Press and hold the power button and the center button simultaneously for approx. 10 seconds. Once it turns off, press the power again to turn it back on.

Solution # 2
Plug it in to PC
Open webos quick install

Solution # 3
Log in your webOS account on your computer and download "HP webOS Doctor" it will reset your device in less tan 15 minutes. All instruction will be showed on screen, very very user's friendly. This is the beauty of this device that it is almost impossible to brick.
Good Luck!

Volume up, home and power at the same time for about 5 - 10 seconds will reboot the unit

#4 matt5968

matt5968

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

Soultion # 1

Solution # 2
Plug it in to PC
Open webos quick install

Solution # 3
Good Luck!

Thanks first one worked .... thanks

#5 matt5968

matt5968

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:12 AM

thanks first soltion worked... thanks all :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users